kayoko
Re: New kingdom hearts games?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

nope... recently sony lost their license to square-enix..major disadvantage to sony now...they are so so so so so~~~~ screwed...that means final fantasy XIII is gonna be released for the 360 and pc as well...and that also means kingdom hearts 3 is also gonna be featured for the 360 too maybe pc...didnt hear anything about the pc...hahahaha...and PS3 owners thought they had their games with the FF series and the KH series exclusive to the PS3 only..hahaha...

Hey konnichiwa-san, where did you get that piece of information from?

i got the info for FFXIII goin to 360 from kotaku.com i think thats the site..and about KH, my friend whose an avid gamer and loves the KH series told me...and he's a guy that i'll never doubt in a million years...
Posted on: 2008/8/3 20:06
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
I think KH III will in multi console but act is I hate microsoft they released too many same gameplay FPS FPS and FPS but they released also an RPG and Action but mostly FPS dude i'm bored with it lack of story only boom boom oh yeah u dead and in online battle the lost one say bad word not sportive just say u're great darn Microsoft

I just kinda dislike the fact that it will be in multi console, i don't really like XboX or XboX360... For what i can remember, they only have FPS... lol

Can't say i hate Microsoft, because my PC is running mostly on Microsoft's software..
Posted on: 2008/8/3 3:05
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I think KH III will in multi console but act is I hate microsoft they released too many same gameplay FPS FPS and FPS but they released also an RPG and Action but mostly FPS dude i'm bored with it lack of story only boom boom oh yeah u dead and in online battle the lost one say bad word not sportive just say u're great darn Microsoft
Posted on: 2008/8/3 2:50
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

nope... recently sony lost their license to square-enix..major disadvantage to sony now...they are so so so so so~~~~ screwed...that means final fantasy XIII is gonna be released for the 360 and pc as well...and that also means kingdom hearts 3 is also gonna be featured for the 360 too maybe pc...didnt hear anything about the pc...hahahaha...and PS3 owners thought they had their games with the FF series and the KH series exclusive to the PS3 only..hahaha...

Hey konnichiwa-san, where did you get that piece of information from?
Posted on: 2008/8/3 2:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i'm pretty sure that if KH3 comes out is gonna be on PS3 cuz the graphic is just amazing

OH HELL NO!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THAT @#$%!!!

square-enix is always been on sony, not gay microsoft!

that well never happend in a billion years, square-enix would never sell themselves to microsoft so they can just dream on!
Posted on: 2008/8/3 1:25
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
It kinda sucked... i was planning to get a PS3... nevertheless... i thought that getting something with a blu-ray technology at a cheaper price was good... hehe
Posted on: 2008/8/2 23:48
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
man...that kinda sucks, I have a ps3 and a while ago thought that...meh, what's the point XD oh well, I'm still a sony fan
Posted on: 2008/8/2 22:51
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
D:
Dang that really REALLY suck. Good thing i didn't buy a ps3 yet.*cries* so sad ; A ;
Posted on: 2008/8/2 20:45
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i'm pretty sure that if KH3 comes out is gonna be on PS3 cuz the graphic is just amazing

Posted on: 2008/8/2 20:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>