Re: Beautiful World -place u want to visit
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Me and Soulhunter on the moon. It'll be like Wallace and Gromit and we'll eat loads of Moon cheese and send a postcard to UN!

Or...backstage at the first concert ever to be played on the moon...and Hikki sings Fly Me to the Moon! Yay!

You got a wild imagination neXus I love that!

soul hunter and nexus sitting on the moon..k-i-s-s-i-n-g XD although that is not gonna happen unless nexus is going to transform into oolala babealisious XD

hey albel I know that! btw, welcome back :D

^^ wow, all over the world chii? I would love to do that too, if I became rich someday

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/27 17:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I wanna visit all over the world umm i wanna go Paris or back to Maui yay
Posted on: 2008/8/27 14:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
maybe if you try really hard
Posted on: 2008/8/27 14:28
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Anything For A sexy lady! I'll book the operation tomorrow!

Or how about i just wear drag, would that work? lol

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/8/27 11:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Me and Soulhunter on the moon. It'll be like Wallace and Gromit and we'll eat loads of Moon cheese and send a postcard to UN!

Or...backstage at the first concert ever to be played on the moon...and Hikki sings Fly Me to the Moon! Yay!

soul hunter and nexus sitting on the moon..k-i-s-s-i-n-g XD although that is not gonna happen unless nexus is going to transform into oolala babealisious XD
Posted on: 2008/8/27 9:37
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

neXus wrote:

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/27 6:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
youre not missing much jj..america isnt all that great...but i wanna visit vienna or even the cities in switzerland...how the landscape just fills my eyes with a gorgeous image since i saw hikki for the first time..lol..jk

vietnam is nice, i love the areas of the jungle (which i forgot the name) where WWII was there before

the cool thing is, you have to follow the paths, you must.

there are still undiscovered mines

and the underground caves have absolutely no light, and giant millipedes too

ah, there it is (http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2900615-cu_chi_tunnels_ho_chi_minh_city-i;_ylt=ApfjndVCW2GJyJxy1xUO13TVG2oL)

theres this market where you can bargain like crazy

hong kong rocks, its the shoppers heaven, cheap and good stuffs, like ladies street, and temple street

aw damn, i wanna try tokyo too

then lets tokyo it up...WHEN i go to into soccer..it'll be in japan anyways...i'll give you a shout...we'll try shibuya...catch a midnight drift race..haha...it'll be awesome..

that happens everyday?

or it's like some special event

i dont know...lets go and find out...we'll catch at least one...(stated that last post about drifting after i saw tokyo drift) sorry...not very logical on what i say...

I wanna see that too maybe it happen at mountain street just like Initial D anime
Posted on: 2008/8/27 1:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
youre not missing much jj..america isnt all that great...but i wanna visit vienna or even the cities in switzerland...how the landscape just fills my eyes with a gorgeous image since i saw hikki for the first time..lol..jk

vietnam is nice, i love the areas of the jungle (which i forgot the name) where WWII was there before

ah, there it is (http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2900615-cu_chi_tunnels_ho_chi_minh_city-i;_ylt=ApfjndVCW2GJyJxy1xUO13TVG2oL)

hong kong rocks, its the shoppers heaven, cheap and good stuffs, like ladies street, and temple street

then lets tokyo it up...WHEN i go to into soccer..it'll be in japan anyways...i'll give you a shout...we'll try shibuya...catch a midnight drift race..haha...it'll be awesome..

that happens everyday?

i dont know...lets go and find out...we'll catch at least one...(stated that last post about drifting after i saw tokyo drift) sorry...not very logical on what i say...
Posted on: 2008/8/26 16:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

that happens everyday?

Posted on: 2008/8/24 11:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

Posted on: 2008/8/24 11:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>