General Utada Discussion
  Where to put Colors?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Where to put Colors?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/IN
u really get on my case just let people do what they want i don't know if u know this but you make comments that are not needed like the poeple that are against burning hikki's music
Posted on: 2005/7/1 9:26
  •  ang168
      ang168
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Usually, if I'm burning a backup cd and wanna add an extra track not found in the original, I'd stick it at the end... (like Q said ^_^). I prefer to enjoy the CD as the artist originally arranged the tracklisting. The extra song is like an encore presentation for me. Haha~
Posted on: 2005/4/24 16:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
Quote:

KremlinDusk wrote:
I'm going to burn Utada's Deep River album and i don't know where i should put the song Colors. For the entire album i used the origonal tracklist. I was thinking i should put it after Traveling but i want other peoples opinions.

put it in the middle of Bridge (Interlude) and Final Distance...and in case you dont know the names of the songs...
put it between track 10 and 11, or another suggestion...put it between Uso Mitai Na I Love You and Final Distance, its just, if i was you, i wouldnt put it before or after Hikari
Posted on: 2005/4/23 15:42
Administrator
A/S/L

... heheh... hope you don't offend anyone who's against copying hikki's music...

... but umm... maybe stick as the last song?

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/4/23 0:59
  •  KremlinDusk
      KremlinDusk
Where to put Colors?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm going to burn Utada's Deep River album and i don't know where i should put the song Colors. For the entire album i used the origonal tracklist. I was thinking i should put it after Traveling but i want other peoples opinions.
Posted on: 2005/4/22 14:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic