•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: Utada United 2006 DVD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
cheaper here: Amazon.com Japan

if you don't mind reading japanese, there is some english. I have had success with receiving products on time and quite soon for an international purchase. You can get it here
but I haven't ordered from that site so i can't tell you if it is good or not. Hope that helps some.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 11:42
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Posted on: 2008/9/19 7:28
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
budokan 2004 is better, i like her image then

with the long silky hair, angelic voice, dreamy

and plus, that was the only concert where she sang deep river
Posted on: 2008/9/17 13:11
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
I think UU is her best concert DVD so far! It had Passion (in more ways then one), Hikari and a few english songs! So beautiful . And the stage set was amazing! All The cool screens and stuff.
I think some of the songs were better than the originals (well...Devil Inside anyway, The Devil playing the cello for Hikki? Genius!). And going straight from Kremlin Dusk into YMMWTBAM? Fantastic!

(can you tell i like it yet? )

Who here would buy a cd of that concert if one came out?

Me =

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/17 13:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
i downloaded the image file of the concert and burned it on a ordinary dvd... it is the exact copy of the dvd with all the menu and credits...but, i downloaded it and that makes me a pirate...shame on me...
Posted on: 2008/9/16 21:54
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

as for mac, i dont mind burning a copy for you

sms me at 90661034

JJ.... i don't think it is very wise to leave your personal contact on a forum... you could have pm-ed me...

I think it's ok, because I have the image file in my computer... my writer can't burn a DL DVD, so I just had to mount the image...

lol, there are only the 2 of us alive in sg here
Posted on: 2008/9/15 12:47
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I can't wait to get the DVD. I have to wait until November though because my mom saids she wants to buy it for me (i am hard to buy for I guess). I have seen clips on Youtube and I am so psyched! Especially loving "Hikari", "Kremlin Dusk", and "Keep Tryin". I think I am going to get mine off of amazon.jp that is where I usually get her music.

wow u'r mom like Hikki 2 that's amazing, yay

Hmm... that good for you... In my family... i think i am the only Hikki fan... my mother don't like her...

Yeah my mom really likes her. I think I am even getting my dad into her. muahaha! My friends don't like her...but that is ok....I am not sure why they don't...they need to realize how cool she is!

Hikki is awesome!
Posted on: 2008/9/15 9:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I can't wait to get the DVD. I have to wait until November though because my mom saids she wants to buy it for me (i am hard to buy for I guess). I have seen clips on Youtube and I am so psyched! Especially loving "Hikari", "Kremlin Dusk", and "Keep Tryin". I think I am going to get mine off of amazon.jp that is where I usually get her music.

Hmm... that good for you... In my family... i think i am the only Hikki fan... my mother don't like her...
Posted on: 2008/9/15 4:17
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

soilman wrote:
Utada United is the ultimate Utada experience including your thumping foot tappers and soothing ballads, mixing both east and west. Before seeing the concert I had only seen a few PV clips and thought she might not be as good live but I was pleased to be proved wrong. I enjoyed every second of the concert and thought her voice was fine throughout. It's funny what some people like and some don't, I thought the songs with the cello were superb. The instrument was an inspired choice and complimented her voice perfectly.

I got my copy from Yesasia via ebay. It seemed to kick off a ridiculous hikaru obsession, I watched it nearly every night for a fortnight. Crazy. It has only been diluted with the discovery of the equally stupendous Hitomi Shimatani, I have only a limited amount of obsession to give out.

Yep that cello so damn amazing, if someone listen orchestra music,u know in orchestra cello have a bad raw sound (I'am not hate it, u know what I am saying)but in that concert the cello sound fit 4 the the atmosphere of the song.

Quote:

Posted on: 2008/9/14 19:29
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Posted on: 2008/9/14 17:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>