12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Re: Left 4 Dead!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
lol really!?!? He says that!!? I gotta check that one out lol! I only have the xbox version and for pc I only play WoW
Posted on: 2008/12/1 22:51
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Ha! I'm playing it too. I heard the best quote..

Bill said something like, "You call THIS a zombie outbreak! It doesn't hold a candle to the zombies in '57. Ha! Just shittin' ya!"

OMFG> That was so funny!

I'm online, but rarely.

I'm tono_sephiroth or landwand

I'm new to Steam, so I'm unsure of which callsign I appear as.
Posted on: 2008/12/1 19:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
hey i got it for pc. anyone wanna play wit me?

message me

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2008/11/30 3:49
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Cool dead before dawn! hopefully someone releasing the vid on youtube
Posted on: 2008/11/30 1:48
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
lol yeah I like Zoey the best. She says the coolest things, "C'mon I'm half your size. Lol..And also I heard the Valve plans on releasing more movies for L4D for all ports. Just Pc will most likely get them first and free. I suck at pc shooters...LOL
Posted on: 2008/11/30 1:47
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Lol. L4D is the best 4player co-op I've played so far. I've played Halo 3 campaign over live I don't know maybe its me. I got bored...Do any of you guys use the hunting rilfe? I've use it in Death Toll I think it was open city someone needs a range weapon to see whats coming up...lol. What were your favorite moments playing the game? Mines was watching 2 of my friends getting smacked by the Tank and flying into the water..LOL it was hopeless after seeing one of the "down." lol...Oh yeah, I heard the PC is a better choice when coming to Downloadable content it'll be all free. Most likely Microsoft will charge.. , but who knows that could change.
You see, the reasons why the PC versions of games are always better than their console versions is cause of one word: MODS. Unlike 360 and any other console, the PC users can modify their games to what they see fit and put it up for download for free. Thats the brilliance of the PC versions. Most of the time, mods extremely effect the way the game looks and plays making you get a better experience out of the game. Heres a great example of a modification for Left 4 Dead.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/news/19309

See. This map is coming for PC only because its a fan made map and thats not all. More maps for L4D are coming from millions of fans out there so chances that the PC version will have 3x as more maps as the 360 version is pretty damn high and not to mention FREE.

And honestly, who wouldn't want to change the clothes Zoey wears?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/54917
Posted on: 2008/11/29 14:52
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Maybe we can play sometime? If any of you would like to? Xbox Gamertag is OniR0kU.
Posted on: 2008/11/29 14:02
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Lol. L4D is the best 4player co-op I've played so far. I've played Halo 3 campaign over live I don't know maybe its me. I got bored...Do any of you guys use the hunting rilfe? I've use it in Death Toll I think it was open city someone needs a range weapon to see whats coming up...lol. What were your favorite moments playing the game? Mines was watching 2 of my friends getting smacked by the Tank and flying into the water..LOL it was hopeless after seeing one of the "down." lol...Oh yeah, I heard the PC is a better choice when coming to Downloadable content it'll be all free. Most likely Microsoft will charge.. , but who knows that could change.
Posted on: 2008/11/29 13:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Left 4 Dead is the most PERFECT 4-Player Co-Op game ever made.

oh really??

i got to play it then
Posted on: 2008/11/23 21:46
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
You know you have a great game when you are trying to save your friend who is screaming "OMG help me!" while getting beaten like hell by a huge Tank zombie.
Posted on: 2008/11/23 17:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>