Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

syronx wrote:
what is the ten sen book

i dont get it

can some one explain it to me?

ten and sen are two seperate books.

ten is written by hikki talking about her life and writing music plus an interview with her official writer, Ms. Matsuura. it will also include pix from her debut up until now.

sen is just a collection of her blogs, website updates and photographs

they are both hikki gold mines and i hope they have an international release in english so we culd read them too. i wuld love to read ten and take a look inside of hikki's head lol
Posted on: 2009/1/17 21:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada Hikaru 10th Anniversary : "Ten"/"Sen" Book Spring 2009
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
is just book basically about hikki life etc. and other things
Posted on: 2009/1/3 0:32
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
what is the ten sen book

i dont get it

can some one explain it to me?
Posted on: 2009/1/2 15:31
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I heard about these books coming out a few days ago. I would love to be able to read Japanese so I could read her thoughts on various things. I can always hope for an english translation, but if one ever comes I think it will be in a while. I like that pic of her. Reading her blog, I felt better when she said that she is going to a doctor about her weight loss. Now I am not as worried about her as I was. I get off topic. lol.

anyways, I might get the books even if I can't completely read them. If I quit my job soon like I am needing to, I might not have the money! We'll see.
Posted on: 2009/1/2 13:57
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Hope for the best, expect the worst.

I'm being realistic in my thought that it will likely (if at all) be only translated into Chinese and Korean at the most for 'International' fans.

Of course, you could do what I have done and email Hikaru and pester her about making this book availible in English, or at least provide a crappy translation inserted within.

Redeemingly, at least we'll have a picture book to stare at. Moreso, at least we'll support Hikaru officially. Then again, the question comes up: is she not rich enough as it is?

i dont think its about the money :D i think she justs wants us to be able to share more of her life ya know
Posted on: 2008/12/30 21:56
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Mm, I'm definitely getting both books just to have them, even though I can't read them. I'll cherish them forever. <3
Posted on: 2008/12/30 20:37
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Hope for the best, expect the worst.

I'm being realistic in my thought that it will likely (if at all) be only translated into Chinese and Korean at the most for 'International' fans.

Of course, you could do what I have done and email Hikaru and pester her about making this book availible in English, or at least provide a crappy translation inserted within.

Redeemingly, at least we'll have a picture book to stare at. Moreso, at least we'll support Hikaru officially. Then again, the question comes up: is she not rich enough as it is?
Posted on: 2008/12/18 10:25
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
I don't think that an International Copy of this item will at all feature translation ... at least into English. We are niche fans, and a very small niche at that.

It is unfortunate, but it is more than likely that a fan will have to take up the helm .. should it be taken at all.

I definitely hope that at least an English version of it will be released...
Posted on: 2008/12/18 9:52
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I don't think that an International Copy of this item will at all feature translation ... at least into English. We are niche fans, and a very small niche at that.

It is unfortunate, but it is more than likely that a fan will have to take up the helm .. should it be taken at all.
Posted on: 2008/12/17 21:16
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I like that she put out two books that connect to her personally. I'd definitely like to have my own copy or copies. lol She always has really interesting things to say. :) It's a nice way of celebrating her 10th Anniversary in music.
Posted on: 2008/12/17 11:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>