Poster Thread
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: Non-fans' faves
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

juniper wrote:
it was a mistake cause i tried to instantly make him a fan and ended up just burning him out on Hikki.
so when you expose your friend to more of her music, i recommend that it's not her entire discography at once ;)

lmaoo i noe exactly wut u mean..... that has happened to me once or twice, but not with hikki's music. but like syronx sed, stuff takes time nd forcing it onto people doesnt always turn out good.... must take baby steps
Posted on: 2009/1/19 21:01
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
lol if u force someone to like something, it doesnt work lol =P
Posted on: 2009/1/19 10:35
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

juniper wrote:
it was a mistake cause i tried to instantly make him a fan and ended up just burning him out on Hikki.
so when you expose your friend to more of her music, i recommend that it's not her entire discography at once ;)

LMAO!

i know wat u mean man
Posted on: 2009/1/19 8:48
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
Quote:

juniper wrote:

lol everything needs time lol. let one song sink in to him and then another and so on

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝ =D
Posted on: 2009/1/19 8:28
  •  juniper
      juniper
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
Posted on: 2009/1/19 8:22
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

juniper wrote:
my little brother happened to hear Keep Tryin' when we were driving and he loved it. But then I got overly exited and forced him to listen to all of Ultra Blue and Heart Station. That was a mistake :P

mistake??? lol hows that, wuldnt that be a good thing cuz its mor exposure to hikaru?

my friend loves simple and clean and com back to me.... i must expose her to the rest of utada's songs so that she can be as big a fan as the rest of us lolz
Posted on: 2009/1/18 21:13
  •  juniper
      juniper
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/M/US
my little brother happened to hear Keep Tryin' when we were driving and he loved it. But then I got overly exited and forced him to listen to all of Ultra Blue and Heart Station. That was a mistake :P
Posted on: 2009/1/18 19:51
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
my friend likes hikki for "sanctuary" [Kingdom Hearts II] -- Hikki
Posted on: 2009/1/18 17:49
  •  black_tokyo_rose
      black_tokyo_rose
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
ditto. i think her kingdom hearts OSTs are the most popular of her songs for those outside the fanbase. they're more popular than her english releases :)
Posted on: 2009/1/18 2:54
  •  Cecildragoon
      Cecildragoon
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20-Male-Texas
tbh after exodus i sorta quit listening to pop music period for a long while, including Utada, i was more interested in german music and my death metal...but i was surfing the web looking for the Frank Sinatra song Fly me to the moon, and i saw the link for Utada hikarus version of the song and i was like

"Hrm...not only is it sang by a girl in the version but a girl who primarily sings in japanese...this could be great...or horrible(i was skeptical to say the least, as i am a very big fan of Sinatra and the Rat Pack)."

and then i hit play and she dood it :P she made Frank look good with that classic lounge music style and her unique improvements. now if i could hear a version of her singing it with Frank Duet style i could die happy...

needless to say her pure awesomeness made me come back right before heart station and ive been happy with the work she has done so far :D she is quite good.

Everyone i know likes Hikari and Passion...ive yet to encounter a person who didnt like those two songs yet
Posted on: 2009/1/8 22:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>