•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
Re: More Utada mentions on SINternet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Oh, I missed one, from Vince's log about his west coast trip:

?A meeting with Mike Chester (IDJMG) concluded my day where we discussed the game plan for Utada?s ?Come Back To Me? and reviewed the strategies for other IDJMG Top 40 priorities.?

www.sinternet.com - the website

http://www.sinternet.com/mag/magazine.html - flash version of the newsletter
Posted on: 2009/2/21 17:21
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
freakin awesome news =)
Posted on: 2009/2/20 23:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Oh wow! This is cool. I noticed on the radio station lists that play her song that she's slowly moving across the country. I can't wait till she blows away the NorthWest!
Posted on: 2009/2/20 19:04
  •  scott_o_k
      scott_o_k
More Utada mentions on SINternet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
You'll recall radio industry site SINternet.com had an Utada-extravaganza last week, well this week they're still giving her a big presence.

- She has an animated ad at the top of their main page

- "Vinny the Sin" gives her a big shoutout in the "Vitamin V" video

- "Come Back to Me" is in their New Music Spotlight

- "Programmers of the Week" are Clay Church & Ian Richards of WRCL Flint MI (Highlights their giving 30+ spins to "Come Back to Me")

- "Label Suspects" of the week are Rick Sackheim & Scott Maness and says they're "Going full force with Utada"

- "Come Back to Me" is highlighted in SIN's newsletter (available on the site as a PDF), says "it is sure to be a SMASH" and notes that "it seems Utada's sound is slowly migrating from Japan to the United States by way of Honolulu," citing the big support she's received there.

- Comments from station programmers include JD Garfiled WJQM Madison WI, "Jumping on board as a leader," and Big Bear KCAQ Ventura Ca, "In the battle."

- Vince from SIN writes about a trip he took to the west coast in the newsletter, he mentions Utada twice: he was at the post-Grammy party that she attended, and later he says Utada's management wants another trip to SIN's office, so they can record a message specifically for her Japanese fans.
Posted on: 2009/2/20 16:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic