Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Which song (only one) from "This is the One" are you the MOST anxious to listen to?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fe7lyn
      fe7lyn
Re: Which song (only one) from "This is the One" are you the MOST anxious to listen to?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Automatic 2
Posted on: 2009/3/12 15:40
Re: Which song (only one) from "This is the One" are you the MOST anxious to listen to?
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
"Me Muero" for me has the most interesting title. And the song which I really look forward to.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/3/8 20:44
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
Definetly Automatic Part II, but besides that one i realy wanna hear the full version of Apple&Cinnamon
Posted on: 2009/3/8 16:14
  •  c_gaijin
      c_gaijin
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
if i had to choose, it'd probably automatic part II
but i want to just listen to the whole thing
Posted on: 2009/3/8 12:30
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
so by far the best track on the album is A&C and CBTM hands down!!!!

A&C sounds freakin great omg! lolz

whoever haven't heard it yet, ur missing out big time
Posted on: 2009/3/8 10:07
  •  danylicious
      danylicious
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 24/M/ Italy
I'm really curious too about "apple and cinnamon" but i'm curious too about "me muero". isn't it spanish, right?
Before i was absolutely anxious about "merry xmas mr. lawrence- fyi" ...now i'm anxious to have the entire song.
Posted on: 2009/3/8 7:55
  •  QUINCY
      QUINCY
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/Hong Kong
I want to listen to Apple And Cinnamon most. Its title was known since last May. And the title was really interesting.
Posted on: 2009/3/8 7:47
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I'm stuck between "Automatic Part II" and "Me Muero." I think "Automatic" is going to be a great musical bridge between Utada Hikaru and Utada, but "Me Muero" sounds like it's going to be really romantic and sweet (and it was her personal favorite, so there's that). Plus, I think it will be fantastically eclectic to hear an Asian singing in Spanish on her third English-language album. Talk about multicultural. xD
Posted on: 2009/3/7 22:13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/IN
I want to hear me muero. :D I hope she speaks a little Spanish in it :D.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 22:10
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I'm curious about Merry Christmas Mr. Lawerence.

Me Muero is up on my list too but after listening to Ryuichi Sakamoto play the original live, I'm really hyped up for the whole version of Utada's song.
Posted on: 2009/3/7 21:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>