Posted on: 2009/3/29 3:11
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: Utada@Sephora HOLLYWOOD [March24]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

trisha_toyota wrote:
man you guys are so lucky! i'm so happy for you! hopefully she does it again because i missed and i planned for so long.

i got into a car crash, i couldn't drive my car anymore and to make things worse... i found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. MOST HORRIBLE THING EVER.

*hugs* sorry about the car accident and about your boyfriend cheating on you! A good Utada song for the situation might be "taking my money back". Hope you are doing well.
Posted on: 2009/3/28 14:42
Administrator
A/S/L

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/3/27 5:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Found and share, here you go Utada @ sephora 24

http://www.pacificrimphotopress.com/gallery.php?gid=292

Wow really crowded place there, I envy you guys
Posted on: 2009/3/26 5:02
  •  thirdrose
      thirdrose
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Judging by the angle of that photo, I'd say I was right in front of you. Actually, I think that's my brown hat peeking out of the bottom left corner. Good times!
Posted on: 2009/3/26 4:49
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

featpete wrote:
Yes, I was able to take a picture with her, but I didn't post it because I feel awkward sharing a photo of myself. :X

She has a nice, fun, casual smile with a tilted head when taking photos.

oh please share the pic i would love to see it =)

Yeah, show it to us, you can edit the photo so we cant really see ur face
Posted on: 2009/3/26 3:26
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

featpete wrote:
Yes, I was able to take a picture with her, but I didn't post it because I feel awkward sharing a photo of myself. :X

oh please share the pic i would love to see it =)
Posted on: 2009/3/26 0:57
  •  ChaserOH
      ChaserOH
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 37/M/San Diego
I am jealous. I live in San Diego area, work in Irvine and raced after work with a friend to Hollywood. We arrived around 5:40 and the line was around the corner to the Virgin store. There was some security guard walking the line telling us to leave because we did not receive a orange wristband. Like that would happen!!!! OMG, I am jealous. I was stopped short by 17 people . YES 17 people from being the last ones in the store. We ended up waiting outside being hassled by the security trying to keep us away from even listening through the open doors. I was able to get in at the very end and snap a picture of her as she was leaving. What a mob at the end just to get a makeup bag gift.

Well, there is always next time?!?!
Posted on: 2009/3/25 23:31
  •  featpete
      featpete
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L

Posted on: 2009/3/25 22:44
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

featpete wrote:
I read through the other posts and am very sad to hear that not everyone was able to meet/greet with Utada.

I went to the BoA signing/meet n greet just a couple days prior and had a pretty bad experience because of the sheer number of attendees, so I decided that I would show up earlier for Utada's event. I got to Sephora at 2:30 and put myself on the waitlist. Luckily, there weren't many people ahead of me at the time.

Even though the event was supposed to start at 6, I don't think it started until about 6:45 or so? My friend and I were pretty lucky because there were only maybe 150 people ahead of us, which meant that the store wasn't super packed when we were let in. We ended up inching our way on the left hand side of the room because there was a decent amount of space there and got a REALLY good view (as you can see from the pic below). I kind of agree that they shouldn't have done an album listening party because honestly, we've all heard the new songs already and it would have been nice to have more time for meet 'n greet. Before she came out, they said that everyone would get a chance to get a picture with her but I guess it's really unfortunate that they didn't. My friend and I ended up lucking out that we were VERY close to the stage where they started to form the line for the meet 'n greet. We were probably around the 30th-40th people who got to do the meet and greet with her.

They were VERY hurried with meeting Utada, which in the end was okay because there were so many people. They had a guy take your camera for you so that you could stand next to her and snap a pic. I was motioning to put my hand on her back (because that's what people usually do when taking pics together) but one of her security people kind of slapped it away, which was awkward. I didn't really get to speak to her but she was very nice and casual. She didn't do any personalized signings, but an assistant handed everyone an 8"x10" of her presigned, which was really nice! *My friend and I compared our autographs just to make sure it wasn't some preprinted thing, and the "d" on the Utada are different so she really did sign them. :)

In the end I guess I was one of the luckier people. Good luck to those who are planning on going tonight for the NY event and later for the Florida one!

wat a freakin awesome spot u got there

if i got a car i prolly drive there like about 1 something lolz or even 11 but yea i'm so freakin mad that i couldn't go to see her! my once in a life time chance!! omg i'm so mad and ur really lucky to see utada and to be albe to shake her hand and kinda talk and take a pic

btw do u have a pic of u with her??
Posted on: 2009/3/25 20:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...11>