•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: Tell me more...
Administrator
A/S/L
Haha, that's great to hear man.

The usual shortform of her name that folks use is Hikki instead of Hickey but you know what? Use whatever you want. Whatever floats your boat right?

And that doesn't tell us anything that we dont already know man! Tell us more about yourself!
Posted on: 2005/3/28 6:13
  •  HRSnotberg4Life
      HRSnotberg4Life
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey No1 Hickey fan here. Love the Hickey. Great music man!
Posted on: 2005/3/27 7:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
i have a Xanga too, ill give you all a link. i update VERY frequently, sometimes multiple times a day! ^_^
http://www.xanga.com/Utadasogfriend/

Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
All right guys, seeing as how nobody seems to really want to get this ball rolling, I'm gonna toss up a bunch of threads, starting with this one and hope that I can spark some life into this place.

Tell me more about yourself. Don't be shy, nothign to fear here except for the fact that one or more of us might be some 50 year old, retired, gay german wrestler looking for younger people to prey on online... >.>

Heh heh, but yeah, tell me more. Let's get to know each other here for better or for worse.

Do you have any sort of blog? Use services like Friendster or Asianavenue and feel like seeing if people here at UN use the same services?

Well, as for me, I do use a site and Xanga for the purpose of keeping some sort of online journal.

Xanga can be found <a href="http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=LordSnow"> here</a> if your'e interested.

The site...well, I won't reveal that here as it's kind of like..MINE XD But yeah.

i dont' use service like AA or friendster but I know a surprisingly large number of people that do...go figure.

Any of you guys use web logs that you wouldn't mind sharing? If not...well, that's cool, at least I tried XD

Posted on: 2005/3/26 20:05
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Oh yah, I always meant to post on here but never got to it....
ANyways...I no longer have a site cause my host went down but I never updated it ANyways...

and I have two blogs...not so sure if I want to post them up though...they wouldn't be hard to find if you knew me though~ As I always use the same usernames~

And I have friendster except I never go on that thing anymore~

Hmmm I don't seem to have really replied given that I didn't leave links to any blogs XD meh~ haha
Posted on: 2004/7/17 13:25
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
well... i have a site. but the blog isnt at all updated lol but the site has other stuff too.

and i use frienster lol if you wanna add me.
Posted on: 2004/5/29 1:55
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Hmm....not much to say, really, except I'm your prototypical technophile (geek), which the people from the IRC channel already know all too well.

Have a blog, which you can find here, or, interestingly enough, by doing a Google search for "Utadanet" (it's actually the only thing that comes up as of now). ^^

~KS
Posted on: 2004/5/28 14:00
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
Hi snow! Yeah i got blog, but it looks kinda dead right now....... Never touched it for 2 weeks already.
Anyway it's HERE.
I might start to update my blog again.
Posted on: 2004/5/27 21:23
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Tell me more...
Administrator
A/S/L
All right guys, seeing as how nobody seems to really want to get this ball rolling, I'm gonna toss up a bunch of threads, starting with this one and hope that I can spark some life into this place.

Tell me more about yourself. Don't be shy, nothign to fear here except for the fact that one or more of us might be some 50 year old, retired, gay german wrestler looking for younger people to prey on online... >.>

Heh heh, but yeah, tell me more. Let's get to know each other here for better or for worse.

Do you have any sort of blog? Use services like Friendster or Asianavenue and feel like seeing if people here at UN use the same services?

Well, as for me, I do use a site and Xanga for the purpose of keeping some sort of online journal.

Xanga can be found <a href="http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=LordSnow"> here</a> if your'e interested.

The site...well, I won't reveal that here as it's kind of like..MINE XD But yeah.

i dont' use service like AA or friendster but I know a surprisingly large number of people that do...go figure.

Any of you guys use web logs that you wouldn't mind sharing? If not...well, that's cool, at least I tried XD

Posted on: 2004/5/27 20:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic