UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
yup
Posted on: 2009/4/6 18:50
Re: My Experience Meeting Utada! Sephora NYC & CBS EARLY SHOW
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
Quote:

Yea alot of ppl went to school that day. even the ppl on the line came and went to school ppl held there spots lol,some couldn't get in cuz they didn't have the yellow bracelet.

AAAHHAHA, OH MAN, THAT'S SO SMART... getting a wrist band THEN go to school.. man. Too bad i was coming from Jersey. I had to take the bus. 45 minute ride. X:
Posted on: 2009/4/5 8:40
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
Quote:

TadakoXIII wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. I was at the Sephora showing in NYC... My party came at 9am. But me and a friend came at 3:30pm because we had classes we couldn't miss ... I thought that it'd be okay since, hey, our friends would be there earlier and we'd be saved a spot. Right? But... Sephora gave them yellow wrist bands, meaning they'd be garanteed a spot. By the time my friend and I came, they ran out of them ... so, in the end, we were kind of stuck outside. u_u; It's okay though! I'm ... just happy seeing a glimpse of them ! Sure, it burned to know that my friends got to see her, hear her talk and got autographs, but ... It's all good, my friend and I made the most out of it. :'D

Besides, there was horrible crowd control outside and I took the opportunity to yell at people that kept pushing everyone. :D ...Which is a TOTALLY different story, imo. X'D

You're SOOOO lucky!! I don't know if i should feel jealous or not because if I had skipped a class that day, I wouldn't have had notes for a test and i would've bombed it. And I'm kind of doing horrible in that class so I was able to ace it after studying over my notes ... but, ahhh, Utadaaaa. But then, waaaaaugh, passing math claaaass ... Aaahahahahaa, i don't know how to prioritize! X'D

Nontheless! I'm happy for you. X'D

Yea alot of ppl went to school that day. even the ppl on the line came and went to school ppl held there spots lol,some couldn't get in cuz they didn't have the yellow bracelet.
Posted on: 2009/4/3 23:44
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 /F /rep'n dirtee jerzee
!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG. I was at the Sephora showing in NYC... My party came at 9am. But me and a friend came at 3:30pm because we had classes we couldn't miss ... I thought that it'd be okay since, hey, our friends would be there earlier and we'd be saved a spot. Right? But... Sephora gave them yellow wrist bands, meaning they'd be garanteed a spot. By the time my friend and I came, they ran out of them ... so, in the end, we were kind of stuck outside. u_u; It's okay though! I'm ... just happy seeing a glimpse of them ! Sure, it burned to know that my friends got to see her, hear her talk and got autographs, but ... It's all good, my friend and I made the most out of it. :'D

Besides, there was horrible crowd control outside and I took the opportunity to yell at people that kept pushing everyone. :D ...Which is a TOTALLY different story, imo. X'D

You're SOOOO lucky!! I don't know if i should feel jealous or not because if I had skipped a class that day, I wouldn't have had notes for a test and i would've bombed it. And I'm kind of doing horrible in that class so I was able to ace it after studying over my notes ... but, ahhh, Utadaaaa. But then, waaaaaugh, passing math claaaass ... Aaahahahahaa, i don't know how to prioritize! X'D

Nontheless! I'm happy for you. X'D
Posted on: 2009/4/2 21:28
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
omg! I was going to go too. but I was like nah there's no way I'll be able to see her. Guess I was wrong. I'm glad you went though you lucky lucky girl! :)

yes i was! in life you gotta take that chance!

u got that right!!!
Posted on: 2009/4/2 19:53
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/f/nyc
Quote:

xO1000wordsxO wrote:
omg! I was going to go too. but I was like nah there's no way I'll be able to see her. Guess I was wrong. I'm glad you went though you lucky lucky girl! :)

yes i was! in life you gotta take that chance!
Posted on: 2009/4/2 16:21
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i hate u new yorkers right now......
Posted on: 2009/4/1 20:56
  •  xO1000wordsxO
      xO1000wordsxO
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Posted on: 2009/4/1 19:22
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
You guys are too lucky !!!
Posted on: 2009/4/1 15:43
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

ufofreek wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
the luckiest guy ever.........................

i'm so jealous!!!!

congratz man DAMN NEW YORKERS!!

Lol im the grl in the front standing nxt to her with my fingers up =) yea ny has its advantages

oh srry! >.< lolz

well ur the luckiest girl ever!! and New yorkers has a big advantage......
Posted on: 2009/3/31 23:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>