Tour Map

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Tour Map
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 ♥ femme ♥ Vegas
Las Vegas! Since I live here that's my most obvious answer! I think it's interesting someone mentioned Laughlin, NV. I had to do a double take and think, "Wuh?" Of all places. Considering Las Vegas is a way bigger and more popular destination (and plays her song on the radio) a mere hour away from Laughlin, it'd never happen.

If Vegas wasn't an option, I'd root for LA. It's just a short 5 hour drive. >w<
Posted on: 2009/5/9 18:21
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand!!!!!

A political in my country is already peaceful.

Please come back to me Hikki!
Posted on: 2009/4/25 9:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Jakarta!
BoA was performing here about 5 years ago. Also, Hikki is quite popular here.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 6:42
  •  anime1223
      anime1223
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
I live on Long Island, so if she either plays on the two large venue spots on the Island, or somewhere in NYC, I'll be happy. (Though I'd be happier if it was somewhere on the island AND NYC : D )
I don't think I could come up with a full list of songs I want to hear, cause I'd be happy with almost anything, as long as she sang Hikari I'd probably be happy.

i completely agree! WOO LONG ISLAND HIKKI FANS! lol i obviously lie on LI too.

but i think any tour from utada would be great because shed probably have some recordings of them and atleast then we'd get to see them whether we could go or not...although id definitely rather go heheh
Posted on: 2009/4/25 6:16
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
L.A. probably?
any songs would do, as well.
i just don't know if she'll ever do a tour.
Posted on: 2009/4/24 23:06
  •  aquaticdragons
      aquaticdragons
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/F/Los Angeles
If Utada did a tour in the US, I think all the concerts would be in small venues and in the larger cities. She could try doing a series of concerts at the House of Blues, similar to how she did her listening parties at Sephora. There are a couple of HoB around the US like in Hollywood, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Chicago, Boston .... etc... but i don't think there is any in NY or in some cities that could be considered for a tour and I'm assuming she'd want to have one concert there if she tours since she's from NY. I also wouldn't know if all the venues would be good for concerts, the one i have been too was really good for a concert (staff was horrible though ). As for what songs she would sing, i would be fine with anything as long as she had a concert and I'm able to go ^_^
Posted on: 2009/4/16 17:04
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
No wonder she's been exhausted at the end of tours, playing over 20 songs that all nearly last about five minutes wrong would completely exhaust you and damage your voice if you didn't take of it properly.

I would love for her to come to London, play at the 02 Arena for a gig its a fantastic venue for a concert. But I would also love a small and more "close and personal" tour at smaller venues where you could appreciate her more and she could get to know her fans better.

I think Utada would have no choice but to perform some of her Japanese songs because that's what she is most famous for. As long as she has a good mix of This One, Exodus (Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk and YMMWTBAM) and her J-Pop songs like Hikari, Wait & See, Fight the Blues and Colors it will be all good! :)
Posted on: 2009/4/16 15:32
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Let's face it, Hikki doesn't like touring and her voice never holds up well over the long stretch.

After Bohemian Summer she said she was exhausted and sick of the whole thing and after UU06 she was completely tired out and her voice was damaged.

On the other hand Budoken which was only 4 nights seem to really revitalize her and she was really amazing to say the least for all 4 shows.

My wish is for her to do a small 6 city transcontinental tour, ( NYC, LA, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Paris )for sometime at the end of the Summer.
A small tour like this wont tire her out like a long tour would.

Setlist:

( note: Opening will have an amazing light show accompanying it and the abrupt ending of take 5 will play right into Keep Tryin's static channel changing sound that will eventually play right into Kremlin Dusk.)

1. Take 5
2. Keep Tryin'
3. Kremlin Dusk
4. Colors
5. MCML-FYI
6. Traveling
7. On and On
8. Addicted to You
9. This One
10. Beautiful World
11. Me Meuro
12. Prisoner of Love
13. First Love
14. Blue
15. Apple and Cinnamon
16. Flavor Of Life
17. Sakura Drops
18. Stay Gold
19. Automatic

Encore
20. Hikari
21. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro ( piano solo finale)

I like this list! It'd be nice if she did a tour here
Posted on: 2009/4/16 11:49
  •  hikki_is_my_homegirl
      hikki_is_my_homegirl
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30-US
I didn't know that about her. i always wonder why she never toured or did a long tour for that matter, at least she wants her voice to be at its best for us! :) but still she should do small tour in the US.

Quote:

ghostdog wrote:
Let's face it, Hikki doesn't like touring and her voice never holds up well over the long stretch.

After Bohemian Summer she said she was exhausted and sick of the whole thing and after UU06 she was completely tired out and her voice was damaged.

On the other hand Budoken which was only 4 nights seem to really revitalize her and she was really amazing to say the least for all 4 shows.

My wish is for her to do a small 6 city transcontinental tour, ( NYC, LA, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Paris )for sometime at the end of the Summer.
A small tour like this wont tire her out like a long tour would.

Setlist:

( note: Opening will have an amazing light show accompanying it and the abrupt ending of take 5 will play right into Keep Tryin's static channel changing sound that will eventually play right into Kremlin Dusk.)

1. Take 5
2. Keep Tryin'
3. Kremlin Dusk
4. Colors
5. MCML-FYI
6. Traveling
7. On and On
8. Addicted to You
9. This One
10. Beautiful World
11. Me Meuro
12. Prisoner of Love
13. First Love
14. Blue
15. Apple and Cinnamon
16. Flavor Of Life
17. Sakura Drops
18. Stay Gold
19. Automatic

Encore
20. Hikari
21. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro ( piano solo finale)
Posted on: 2009/4/16 10:15
Administrator
A/S/L
I really dont know about Darekano as the final end song in at the encore ... it seems to slow and sad to end off the night. I generally like ending with B&C, which has worked great in her past concerts.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2009/4/15 18:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>