1234...36>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Crushes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
It's always sad to turn someone down that's interested in you.
Posted on: 2011/1/26 23:58
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Yea, dude man your sig is still super weird. But i have to agree that it's better than watching the other girl haha.

On topic: I have a coworker that's getting interested in me, and i think i've made it seem that i'm interested in her. But then i have a girl that i know, who also has taken interest in me and vice versa but i know her a lot better and a lot longer, that may be starting to work with me where i work. Conflict? Most likely. Of course, i'd choose the girl i'm most comfortable with.
Posted on: 2010/11/29 3:21
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
hmm, you went from creepy to scary, hey it's an improvement
Posted on: 2010/11/29 2:16
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
haha thanks guys.. ill switch it with aural vampire then.

Posted on: 2010/11/28 13:15
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I was calm, it's just how you read it. I've already said I love her, on her blog. I've invited her to my house. I can never seem to call her, only sms. Never on skype either.

@josh, love make us go crazy.

I don't believe in love at first sight, that's why Romeo and Juliet are dead.
Posted on: 2010/11/28 8:09
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
Flipbeats:

This is not meant to offend, but I seriously think that signature of yours is very creepy. I try not to look at it. The fact that it is at a 90 degree angle to my view of sight is also unpleasant.

Josh.

Yo yo. Are you interested? You find her attractive, so throw it in there! Test the waters, see if she responds. If not, just back off and continue as is. It sounds like she's interested.

I agree, the sig is pretty creepy. But no offense to you flipbeats, of course.

Hahah yea she is very pretty, and i will see what kind of "love" she's throwing at me. But i know her, and i'm pretty sure she loves me like lilo loves stitch (The disney movie Lilo & Stitch). Right now i care for her like a sister, and going farther than that is going to take some effort because there's that weird barrier, ya know?

I help her a lot with many things because, quite frankly, she needs it and i usually care to help her out because it's the right thing to do. And she's cool so it's all good. And now she's really starting to appreciate it and love it even more.

But of course if it doesn't work out, i still got her as a girl to chill with
Posted on: 2010/11/25 22:01
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Flipbeats:

This is not meant to offend, but I seriously think that signature of yours is very creepy. I try not to look at it. The fact that it is at a 90 degree angle to my view of sight is also unpleasant.

Josh.

Yo yo. Are you interested? You find her attractive, so throw it in there! Test the waters, see if she responds. If not, just back off and continue as is. It sounds like she's interested.
Posted on: 2010/11/25 18:34
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
Shes my cousins friends friend. I commented on my cousins friend facebook and she commented also and I just caught her in conversation.. we really connenct online.. lets just hope we connect in person haha.

She looks so Filipina.

she is Filipina.. shes from the philippines

Posted on: 2010/11/24 18:05
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
@idle_mind

relaxx.. I was just asking,, just curious of the story.. Now I know what happens.. Maybe you gotta tell her direclty like what Josh said..
Posted on: 2010/11/24 1:20
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hmm okay, so i've got a bit of story to share now..

So i have a lady friend that I've known for about a year now. I've been sort of close to her within that time span, but it always felt like there was a wall between us and that we would never really be super close.

That may be because we didn't talk very often back then, since we only would talk for short periods of time during class as like school friends, even though i could make her laugh a lot. Now, we're taking class together again, and we talk everyday. She's become like a sister to me since we've gotten a lot closer (and i love that) and we're pretty good friends now.

But now, she seems to be realizing how much i help her out with school and even getting her a job where i work. And now it feels like she's starting to throw hints at me that she really has a thing for me. Like saying "do this for me if you love me" where i would of course do it regardless if i loved her or didn't because if i didn't do the task, it would be messed up and mean of me. She's also talking more cutesy like with me and i'm kind of confused by it now. She always did something like it, but now it's full on cutesy and almost flirty like.

So i guess what i'm saying is, i'm in a situation, where a friend that i've always thought we were like brother and sister, may be moving towards something a lot closer than that. My feeling though is that she loves me in a friendly way and not a romantic, future relationship way. I mean, i'm like her homeboy, you know? And she has a history of acting really nice and friendly towards a lot of her guy friends but not really meaning that she likes them and has a crush on them. A lot of those guy friends actually believed she had a thing for them too. Right now i'm trying to figure out if i'm becoming like one of those guy friends, or if this is turning into something a little more complicated.

Hahaha it's getting real weird... She's also super pretty, definitely good looking, but the thing is that i don't see it that much, because i see her, the inside of her, the girl i've come to know as a good friend/sister. WTF is this...
Posted on: 2010/11/24 1:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...36>