Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  The Sims (or anything related to it)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Re: The Sims (or anything related to it)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
it's funny how gay couples happen.
But the only way I know how to make them fall in love with each other is by using the boolprop cheat. HOW?

Oh, here's a story.

(Short though)

Bella Goth

Bella Goth was wandering around her house and decided she needed to see the stars. When she looked, she was abducted! The rest of the family was partying at the park when that happened. However the aliens left a ransom note for 10 billion simoleons on Bella. The aliens wanted Mortimer Goth to wed Dina Caliente. Of course, he was loyal to Bella and never wanted to marry Dina. So the aliens took Dina Caliente back to the mothership and killed her for failure to accomplish her mission. Then they brainwashed bella and literally "washed" her head out of memories. She wandered out of Pleasantville and took a bus to the next bus stop. The bus stop actually was Strangetown. She arrives at the community pool. There she met a bunch of people and my character, Robert Patton. I made them really good friends at first, but soon they became absolute lovers. Now they live happily ever after and is expecting one child.

HOW'S THAT FOR A STORY? Is it good, bad, or ugly?

Posted on: 2009/9/15 18:51
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I played the original Sims, but now I play the Sims 2 : ] and I've finally gotten all the expansion packs. I haven't moved onto the Sims 3 though. I don't think my computer could handle it.

I don't think I've had any interesting stories... at least not any I can remember... It's been a few months since I last played xD

But downloading custom content is totally half the fun xD

I had one Sim be a grilled cheese aspiration once. ALL they wanted were to eat/make/serve grilled cheese. Lol.
Posted on: 2009/9/2 18:44
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
I love Sims! I've played PC Sims, the PS2 one, Bustin Out, URBZ...Castaway and Sims 2 on PS2 and recently installed the PC one!

Hm, I haven't got any interesting stories but I really love the first family I made. I had a husband I DLed from a site (can't tell, it's embarassing) and I spent around 10 game days just being in love with him XD until they wanted babies.

From there it all went downhill but it was worth it. I got three children now, two boys and a girl who's a toddler now. The eldest one's married (he got his first kiss rejected by a normal sim until I made a significant other XD) and is expecting their first child.

For now, I've only got two generations but I don't want my normal family to age just yet, keep on making them young so I can fulfil their lifetime aspiration (family aspiration fo most of my sims XD).

I'm interested in making a Grilled Cheese aspiration family though.

I have another family where I accidentally adopted a child and I didn't want her so I killed her. Haunted my house with water until I moved her grave.

I wanna keep the Lovette family loving forever.

I've also made a gay couple though with an adopted son. they're sweet. XD.
Posted on: 2009/9/2 8:19
  •  Hikki4life4ever
      Hikki4life4ever
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L _/Female/Pye Green,UK
I play 'Sims 2 : Pets' on my Wii but that's about it...

Love is like a mix of extremes: anxiety and peace - 宇多田 ヒカル / Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2009/7/25 3:00
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
The Sims (or anything related to it)
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
HAHA...
Idk if any1 plays the sims 1,2,3 here but anyway...
is there any interesting stories that anyone can tell from their sims?

Stories about premade families are also accepted.

P.S. I'm particularly interested in Sims who have the Grilled Cheese Aspiration or big families with a lot of generations.
Posted on: 2009/7/23 14:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic