Utada News
  Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  simplenclean88
      simplenclean88
Re: Utada rerecorded a song from TITO...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Male/NY
your welcome :)
Posted on: 2009/8/16 9:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Why argue for such a simple thing. Shall you guys who have an argumentation finish your problem by PM not in public area. I will appreciated that, but if the argument still in here on public place.... i guess i have no other choice but to lock it.

Thank You

SwallowTail
Posted on: 2009/8/13 21:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L eighteen&female&california
man i wish i was a moderator so that i could close this thread down.
:(

honestly, if anyone is making excuses to be petty then they need to let it up and let it go. agree to disagree. live and let live.
where is anyone going to get off in forcing simpleandclean88 to "admit" to what he did? it's not going to change it from being fake, or change the fact that it happened. is it just gonna make you feel better about it?

i don't think so....
Posted on: 2009/8/13 3:36
  •  simplenclean88
      simplenclean88
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Male/NY
Quote:

knitoe wrote:
However, looking at his latest response it looks like he has decided to accept that it is not a valid source and "let it go". I shall do the same now.

lmao wtf?
Posted on: 2009/8/12 14:58
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

knitoe wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You acting like the album is losing sales because it had a unofficial remix made!

No one was acting like it was causing album sales to be lost. You came up with this fantastical idea, not me.

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
There is no connection,that was the point.

So basically you were bringing up an idea that had no connection to what was being discussed, and that was the point? Why even include it into two of your posts then?

Let me rephrase it again for you:

Quote:

simplenclean88 wrote:
...was posted by hackers that hacked utada's youtube.

The issue, to me at least, was the continued insistence that the Youtube channel and its contents were (at any point in time) in fact genuine. Again, there was never a question towards any impact on record sales until you decided to take a tangent on it.

However, looking at his latest response it looks like he has decided to accept that it is not a valid source and "let it go". I shall do the same now.

Oh boy....With all due respect I can understand why you didn't understand the analogy I choose but really...I never said it was aimed at you.I didn't quote you no?And Also,the point was that this is irrelevant to the condition of the album,I didn't actually mean for it be understood as me implying someone said that it did contribute to it.Nor do I believe so.It's irrelevance to sales deems this topic pointless to discuss any further.I am not dismissing your alibi as to why you approached SnC88 either but it simply seems very unnecessary from the 3rd person.Not because you approached with question to his integrity,but because many did because he simply was "ecstatic" about hearing the news.That was unjust by all means and if you felt I was deliberately pointing you out because you were the last to post then I do so apologize for inconvenience of my timing.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 14:36
  •  knitoe
      knitoe
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
You acting like the album is losing sales because it had a unofficial remix made!

No one was acting like it was causing album sales to be lost. You came up with this fantastical idea, not me.

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
There is no connection,that was the point.

So basically you were bringing up an idea that had no connection to what was being discussed, and that was the point? Why even include it into two of your posts then?

Let me rephrase it again for you:

Quote:

simplenclean88 wrote:
...was posted by hackers that hacked utada's youtube.

The issue, to me at least, was the continued insistence that the Youtube channel and its contents were (at any point in time) in fact genuine. Again, there was never a question towards any impact on record sales until you decided to take a tangent on it.

Posted on: 2009/8/12 13:24
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

knitoe wrote:
^ Just because a fake is well put together it is credible? If you say so.. My issue is that SnC88 keeps insisting that the "Utada Youtube Fansite" (as SwallowTail coined it) is in fact genuine. If he can "let it go" and stop pushing this Youtube channel as a valid source, then I will gladly "let it go" as well.

, but that surely isn't even the slightest of my concerns.

Just because a fake is well put together it is credible?

Where did you get creditable from?I think it was a well organized page.That's all I said.

I am not sure how you made the connection that the fake remix is causing losses in record sales...

There is no connection,that was the point.It's not like this effects the productivity of the artist at hand here.It could actually HELP(not that I think that was a good remix though).This is nothing anyone should be (pips) it dragging on about.The last 4 pages of this thread have just been pointing the blame at SnC88 for supposed trolling of the Utada fanbase.What will it accomplish to prove it?We already know the remix is fake.It doesn't matter who did it.All we can do await her next official release.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 12:51
  •  simplenclean88
      simplenclean88
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/Male/NY
lol whatever :P
Posted on: 2009/8/12 12:39
  •  knitoe
      knitoe
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
^ Just because a fake is well put together it is credible? If you say so.. My issue is that SnC88 keeps insisting that the "Utada Youtube Fansite" (as SwallowTail coined it) is in fact genuine. If he can "let it go" and stop pushing this Youtube channel as a valid source, then I will gladly "let it go" as well.

I am not sure how you made the connection that the fake remix is causing losses in record sales, but that surely isn't even the slightest of my concerns.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 11:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Why are you people still on this?The acoustic is fake.The Account might be fake but well put together.Besides the point here.If SnC88 did it,then fine,I personally don't think so.But even still LET IT GO!!!!!Why are people so angry about this?You acting like the album is losing sales because it had a unofficial remix made!THAT HAS SOLD ALBUMS.It's really not that serious.I hope who ever attacks simplenclean again on the matter gets probation.
Posted on: 2009/8/12 10:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>