Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Which old game need to be remake to nextgen console
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Dang Master trainer you are , what kind monster you put in the Hall of Fame .

And there is one game i would like to play in next gen console "Shadow of Colossus", the game itself already great on PS 2 i wonder how it look like in next gen
Posted on: 2009/12/1 19:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yes thats probably why...only do adventureswhen necessary...finding the golden peach (increase lifespan by 1 year!!)on the parepare adventure is worth going to just for the opportunity, but it only grows every 4 years..the first adventure you take there is random, maybe you'll find it, maybe not..the silver peach(lengthens lifespan by 6 months is only available through the tournament called 'elder cup', bt your monster must live at least 6 years..somewhere around june, 3rd week is when you should see it.

to train right, the monster has to like you..as in loyalty just about at 100. give or take high 90's is fine...often praising after great drills, playing with it on occasion, giving it treats after it wins tournaments and i always give it the month off on the month of its birthday. all rest weeks and meat for feeding. its a rich lifestyle , but if you have the money, its a guaranteed rank A or S...lifespan i cant guarantee but it should lve to be about 4 years...all the training methods and errantries are used at your discretion.

another thing is that, dont be tempted to take your monster to rank tournaments right away...take your time in between to train, feel comfortable with the other monsters in your rank, and go when your monster feels if you can actually beat hands down, not by hitting once or twice and dodging everything else until time runs out. send it on errantries at the beginning of the month, dont try to run drills and raise stats as much as possible before you send it out...not worth it..reults are major fatigue and major stress..errantries shortens lifespan by enough already, but excess fatigue and major stress is like 5 months of life shortened.
i might have to play it again, talking so much about it. ive always liked training phoenix, zuum, pixie, and tiger mixes
Posted on: 2009/11/30 16:56
  •  joeri
      joeri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
hmm i think the next games should be remade on ps3 or 360

kingdom hearts series
final fantasy 6

on the wii:

zelda ocarina of time
banjo kazooie
jetforce jemini
Posted on: 2009/11/30 1:23
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I didn't know monster life can reach 9 years old. Maybe i was such a hard trainer , unless its not rain or bad mood i always train my monster till the limit. And whenever a professor ask for adventure i always say yes , and when my monster in good condition i put my monster to do adventure training to find new move. Maybe that's why my monster lifespan cannot reach over 3 years old.

I always train a big or wicked monster such as Naga, Golem and Durahan. Because usually this monster have better HP, STR and DEF.
Posted on: 2009/11/29 20:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
if you stress out your monster, then shortens its lifspan by like 3 weeks so feed it a mint leaf and one week of rest every month..errantries shorten lifespan by a huge chunk, so its best to raise a monster when it knows tons of moves to use in battle..the average lifespan is about 3 years, some shorter pending what monster it is, but if you treat it well, they can go for a while.

my phoenix lived 9 years through my theory, fought and beat rank S mnsters in errantries. and i was invited to all 4 major S rank competitions..my clear baku (mix jell and baku) lived 7 years with 2 moves to start with..always wanted to train a arrowhead/joker mix (looked godly strong!!), but because of the joker trait, it failed majority of the drills i put it through, though when it was a success it was a huge, huge boost to its stats..like a consistent +8 when its like 3 months old...
Posted on: 2009/11/28 9:17
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Monster Rancher 2 were one of great games. My monster never got S ranks in errantries ...the best rank he got were A ranks. I used "Angolmor" as my partner combination of Golem + Joker. And he already too old when entering the S ranks and die, almost 3 years old.

Oh i realy want they continues Xenosaga, the last game were incomplete. Because the story in Xenogears it was chapter 5. Where the missing chapter 4 when they search for new place, after darkness eat the whole universe
Posted on: 2009/11/28 5:12
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i was obsessed with the jet moto series and monster rancher 2..MR2 i basically cleared all ranks and had an godly phoenix..i even beat the blue phoenix on errantries..i'll jump like a little if i saw any of those two games remade
Posted on: 2009/11/26 13:45
  •  Bernstein
      Bernstein
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L M/ Outer Heaven
Romance of Three Kingdom, a must
Posted on: 2009/11/25 4:11
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

JimJam wrote:
Most definitely Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas! If that game came to next-gen consoles, I would die happy!

You know...you can play it from your PS3 hdd right?

Haha, I meant in the sense of better graphics etc.
Not just being able to play it on a next-gen console.
Also, I have a 360, not a PS3
Posted on: 2009/11/23 6:09
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Have yet to play FFVI but I've heard how great it is from hardcore FF fans. Since it's such an amazing game, it'd be a good idea for them to remake it. We need to see the Kefka from Dissidia. He looks super bad ass there.
Posted on: 2009/11/23 3:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>