•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hikkibearx0
      hikkibearx0
Re: Utada God Daughter?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
This is not true.
I am Japanese , and no Utada has no god daughter named Ayani Saiyuki (thats not even a proper Japanese name!) She claims to be Japanese/Vietnamese, This Ayani girl is an online impostor and she has changed many of Utada's information online and claims she helped co write many of Hikki's song but this is not true.
She also has a so called sister "AYUMI SAIYUKI" who is also an impostor who steals pictures of KIPI a famous Japanese cosplayer(myspace.com/ayumisaiyuki) Recently she has claimed that she has died (because a lot of people have confronted them about being fake, they will probably get new myspaces and other accounts elsewhere and continue their scheme). Ayani Saiyuki is using photos of a very very very famous Japanese celebrity named Ueto Aya-san. Search her online ~
These sisters are also faking other people such as famous Japanese celebrity Idol form Johnny's Entertainment- NEWS's Tegoshi Yuya-san who they are claiming is there cousin.(NO, he is not). The also like to use other celebs pictures and occasionally ANIME characters photos. They also claim to have "friends" and "boyfriends" and those friends and boyfriends of theirs are using pictures of famous korean net idols-ULZZANGS and chinese net idols.

This is Ayani's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ayanisaiyuki

She is currently also using Kipi's photos from Kipi's blog and cosplay accounts, and now claiming that she and Ayumi are twins(most likely one person behind this). She also claims recently to be suffering from memory loss.(right right )

THIS IS A FAKE UTADA MYSPACE :http://www.myspace.com/cubicuentertainment

Notice how the link also says CUBIC ENTERTAINMENT , which has nothing to do with Utada who is under EMI,Universal, Island (music company).

THIS IS UTADA'S REAL AND ONLY MYSPACE PAGE : http://www.myspace.com/utada

Ayani Saiyuki has changed many information online about Utada(you can edit information online easily you know)

If you search Utada's song lyrics the real song writers name will appear sometimes (usually Utada herself and some other professional song writer.) Also Utada's songs are copy righted.

If you search AYANI SAIYUKI AND AYUMI SAIYUKI you will find out about all their schemes.

I have seen a real picture of Ayani before and she is in no way Japanese. Probably entirely Vietnamese or some other southeast asian.

I have also sent a message before to them when they tried to add me online . They went crazy angry on me for pointing out i know they are fake (You cant fool a real Japanese person when it comes to this stuff) ~ They cant even speak Japanese when i tried to talk to them in Japanese, and Ayani claim's to have helped write Utada's songs? She cant even speak or understand.

A group of my friends and i who are also Japanese want to spread the word about these sisters who are trying to mooch off of Utada's spotlight and take credit that is not theirs!
Utada's beautiful lyrics are made by her and other professionals who helped her, not some 12-17 years old girl who sits on her computer, changes information online about Utada, fakes other people, for the sake of rubbing off some glitter and hopefully making a name for herself by pretending to be related to somebody who she is not and claiming the works of something she has never had anything to do with.

Dont be fooled by online fakes .

If she saw this reply of mine she will most likely reply and go apesht on me all over again for busting her.
This is not a joke.

Please help spread the word if you are a true Utada fan.
Dont let somebody else steal credit for Utada's beautiful music.
Help spread the word to Other Utada fans.

AND YOU MISTER "KEISUKE" ARE ALSO PART OF THIS SCHEME !
"Keisuke Hyuk Kayano"

YOUR MYSPACE IS - http://www.myspace.com/396270471

and you are faking a famous net idol.
Trying to spread info about AYANI huh? ;D

Sorry there is nothing about this rumor you claim going on in Japan :P
Posted on: 2009/8/24 4:13
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i want too see a picture of her and a performance
Posted on: 2009/8/23 18:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

park_min_young wrote:
omg! i heard about her! i think i saw a video on youtube somewhere in February or March, where they had this festival at her school, she sang JUST LIKE HIKKI! i was like whoa... she looked like a small version of hikki now that i remember... MAN! when is hikki showing her off? i really loved how she sang, if i find the link again, i'll show you guys! ^^ i cant wait till ayani is famous! i'll buyy her album anyday! ayani, hurry up and get famous!

do you have the link...video on youtube
Posted on: 2009/8/21 7:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wow! something new for me... never knew Hikki has a god daughter...
Posted on: 2009/8/21 7:03
  •  raitwins
      raitwins
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Philippines
I also agree with park she looks like Aya Ueto
Posted on: 2009/8/21 4:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
The definition of ?God Daughter?.... an infant who is sponsored by an adult (the parent) at baptism, now ?at baptism?...so if Ayani Saiyuki is allegedly Hikki san?s God daughter Hikki would have had to agree to this in front of a priest as a 9 years old unless this ?baptism? took place recently which would be remarkable, as my own baptism to place before my 1st Birthday, and I could not imagine my parents accepting a godparent of 9 years of age, do you think that Ayani Saiyuki would I don?t think so.....It?s bonkers ....no disrespect ....you understand
Posted on: 2009/8/21 3:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
uh oh, here comes a storm of pedophiles.

park_min_young you can upload it to mediafire. Or make a youtube video.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/8/21 0:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
how do i upload it? lol i got 1 of her songs from a friend
Posted on: 2009/8/21 0:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
She protect her tweet, well i never try tweet before to lazy. Anyway she don't resemble Hikki at some point. And where can i listen to her work ?
Posted on: 2009/8/20 23:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

park_min_young wrote:
what! she has a facebook and a gaia account!? so cool and she's under the label of toshiba too! which is more awesome! i wonder why she's not showing her face? she is such a talented singer like hikki! i couldnt find the video i guess they took it off...

heres another link:

http://www.twitter.com/ayanisaiyuki

seems like she's also a hamasaki fan! lol
Posted on: 2009/8/20 23:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>