12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Re: Ughh my girlfriend said utadas songs were stupid and i fliped >_<
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Omg Amaterasu. Truer words have never been spoken, and I laughed out loud for the first time today.
Posted on: 2009/9/20 22:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

A5UKA wrote:
well pretty much we were talking and i was sending her vids from hikki's utada united tour 2006 and she replys back say oh her songs are stupid so i get hella pissed and we argue for about 25 min >_<

anyone ever do something like that and make you mad?

damn bro lolz i feel ur pain
Posted on: 2009/9/20 10:54
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Blood shed? Lol.

Have you read about a guy in Phillipines who got killed because of not knowing Wondergirls? Now, THAT's scary.
Posted on: 2009/9/18 20:02
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
How dissapointing.

I clicked on this thread expecting and half-hoping for a story involving a dispute that ends in a knifing or at least _some_ bloodshed. And it's just a boring domestic dispute.

Bleeeeeh.

In seriousness, people have different tastes, but it is a bit disrespectful and unkind of your girl to just diss UH like that. As a fellow Hikaru fan, I recommend that you promptly stab the wench with a spoon. "Take that!" And have a gang of Kumas finish the job with a good ol mauling.

I'm not very serious am I?

Probs not.

I'm sure that you two have other things in common: such as underaged and unmarried sinful coitus. UH can sadly be discounted. Let the better things in life bind you two together then. And tell the wench not be such a h8ta.
Posted on: 2009/9/18 19:36
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Jealous? I don't think jealousy is much of an issue here. Why would people get jealous over an idol/artist/singer? Sounds funny. Just my opinion though.

Most of the time it's impossible or too difficult to convert someone who doesn't like the artist to become a fan of the artist. If she doesn't like her then just forget it, it's not much of a problem anyway. You guys can share other interests.

By the way why is Simple & Clean considered Engrish? It's close to English for me.
Posted on: 2009/9/18 3:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
whoa whoa holy shit balls man. Koda Kumi's songs are more powerful and energetic?

Yo yo dood she's following the trends of primitive music. That's like saying you like the "You're a Jerk" song over "I'm still Fly" by Drake.

She obviously is deprived of real music and only like catchy songs. Again she's following the trend of the media. That's why mainstream songs suck.

You are right koda kumi's songs aren't creative. That's the description of catchy songs. They give you instant gratification for about a week or maybe 2 and then you gotta find another catchy song. Unlike Hikki's where her songs last for years.

Don't be so blunt though. Approach it slowly. Like i said, sit with her and set a romantic mood. Put on hikki's romantic songs yo.

I recommend showing her Simple and Clean. Everyone likes tat song no matter who they are. 1. It's engrish and 2. it's awesome.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/9/17 18:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
Dood i already see what's happening. First of all, you show her all these videos of some hott japanese chick that YOU have and then you complain to her for 25 min about how awesome this hott chick is. How do you think she feels?

Imagine if she sent you a bunch of vids of this hott dood from like Big Bang or something. I'm sure you'd be like "WTF y does she have all these vids of him" and i'm sure you'd be a bit jealous.

You should show her Hikki's songs not videos foo. And sit with her next time and listen to Hikki's best song so that she can fully absorb the sublime melodies.

All those idiots that say Hikki sucks obviously never took the time to sit down and listen to her songs.

In our generation, people are used to fast songs. Songs that skip right onto the chorus. Utada's songs are slow and build up to the chorus. That's why they're so good.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/9/17 18:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i guess people have different tastes in music and they're entitled to their own opinions. I think she'd even dislike Hikki even more if you played more of her songs.

My mom thought I was too obessed with Hikki but after watching Last Friends, my mom fell in love with POL. hahaa
Posted on: 2009/9/17 10:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi A5UKA,

It?s sad but true that when a guy is too eager share his ?first love? and you seem to wonder why your girlfriend is miffed well her first thought could have been.... What is wrong with this guy? Why is he sending me this? Is he saying I have to share him with Hikki? Is he insane?

Why not introduce and share with your Girlfriend some of your favorite Hikki?s lyrics first?

The Lyrics to ?Take A Little While? for instance?

Take a little while to think things through.
Take a little while to make things true
We dont' have to rush.
Like I said before.
When I told you you're the only girl that I adore
It doesn't mean I'm askin'.
For you to rush.
Don't rush.
Just wait.
Cause I want you to
I just can't explain.
This feeling.
Am I gonna gain respect or will it all be in vain
I'm waiting day and night.
for the answer.
Dont' rush.Just wait.
I know this will last
there's not need to break my heart.
You've had my love from the very start.
Please wait
Take your time.
Don't you rush this love of mine.

(Sic) sorry Hikki I have changed ?Boy? to ?Girl?, gender balance

Your Girlfriend may feel you?re laying out traps, saying all the right things but meaning none of them, in the process she may feel your being insincere, someone who is more into ?games? than being in a relationship.
For this reason your girlfriend may feel unsure of your feelings.

As a matter of interest how many ?vids? did you send? And your girlfriends taste in music?

Sorry nosey as always
Posted on: 2009/9/17 2:35
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
looks like i'm pretty lucky =o my mom adores hikki, my dad is quite fond of her and my aunt is a huge fan of hers :D (she pays for some Hikki CDs I buy xD)

but apart from that, my european friends aren't too fond of her... everyone seems to like Simple And Clean but apart from that... one friend once said:"her music sounds too exotic and japanese for me" while i was playing Colors
and another friend asked:" are you SERIOUSLY listening to this kind of music???? " while playing Come Back to Me =_=' luckily my asian friends all love her xD phew
Posted on: 2009/9/17 2:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>