Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
      UltimateUtadaUpriseU3
Re: My Adventures in Vana'Diel
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 13/M/ Republic MO
I LOVE FF but I've never tryed 11 don't have any money lol!
Posted on: 2005/6/22 0:11
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: Pics Updated!!! so look at them :)
Administrator
A/S/L
Mebbe it;s just me bro...but in her new, fancy white dress, it makes her head look REALLY small XD
Posted on: 2004/6/23 16:38
Pics Updated!!! so look at them :)
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Well i took some screen caps of my journey hope you like them.

This pic is of me and my second account name this is the armor that i have on right now, armor and stuff changes through out game play, I like that.
Currently i am Lvl 44 RedMage/ Lvl 18 Ninja with Heavetra, Darkchylde is only a Lvl 9 Monk.

This is a fancy EXPENSIVE out fit i bought for Heavetra, it basically just for show cuz its defenses are realy low. I had to buy out fit in sections cuz it costed so much :( ouch. But i want her to have the best....

This is my battle with the NM Notorious Monster Lumbering Lamber pretty big, but i took him out with my swords he put up a good fight, but i won in the end. I got the rare drop from him The Lumbering Lambert Horn which enables you to get a belt for monk later on. Darkchylde had to sit this one out cuz she would have died in 1 hit being lvl 9 and all..
But she got quite a show :)

This picture is when me and Dark traveled to Valkurm Dunes I was power lvling her at the time the gobs focusing attack on my high lvl character cuz i cured dark and pulled hate from her onto my self, Poor gob dosnt pay any attention to dark picking away at his life from the backside :)

This is a pic of me overwatching Dark after i raised her from the dead, she was in a weakend stae and voulnerable to attacks at the time. She had to take five to pray :)

Too funny some poor sap had a train of lizards chasing him they all linked and continue to make chain bigger, me an dark watch as he run all over the dunes.. Now anyone unless high level would zone with a mess like this so did he???? Look below.
This pic was taken in the afternoon in game time

Nope, here he is later on in the evening with the same train still not zoning he is in the pic all the way to the left. Silly, anyone that would try to help him would get aggroed buy the whole trin cuz they all link to the same thing.. Was funny, i had to log out for work, so i never knew what became of him :(

Well thats all for now.. I will post more Later :)

Posted on: 2004/6/22 6:48
Heavetra Vs Giant Ranger
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
This first clip is the firt thing i took out after i had went on a massive deleving spree, the game wasn't gonna let me win a battle, or i was just to mad and got into fights that i should not have i died alot more then i should have and deleveled 2 levels, becuse i just couldn't bear the fact that Decent challenge opponet wass kicking my arse.

Break down when you con something or check it to see how it stacks up to you you will get these check replies.

1: Impossible to Guage
2: Incredibly Tough
3: Very tough
4: Tough
5: Even Match
6: Decent Challenge
7: Easy
8: To weak to be worthwhile

2-6 can also be followed with Seems to have High or Low Defence & Evasion, either both, or just one, or neither.

This ranger Coned as Easy to me. lol i know picking on the little guys, but still the easy prey is tough. I just needed some resolve from dying, and i needed a little payback, but this guys isn't that little.

You can get this clip from my folder in the channel in !FFXI! trigger

ScreenCap:

Yes im a duel sword weilding RedMage/Ninja

I will work on better quality clips as time progresses.

Posted on: 2004/6/3 4:59
Re: My Adventures in Vana'Diel General Terms
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Well to start it off i need to clue you in on some abbreviations which i may use during my stories that i will be sharing.

Zone = Exit area usually because someone got trained by to many monsters and cant handle them all. So if you heare "Zone" you better pack it up and leave.

Pull = When you select a certain type of monster to attack and cast some type of spel or do an act to get it to notice you. So it will come after you.

Camp = Where a group of teamed player stay and wait for the pulled monster to reach before uneleashing chaos upon it.

AH = Auction House this is where people can put there items up for sell to other people, of course some people want to make a profit, they jack the prices up ridiculously high.

MH = Mog house this is where you go to change your job type and or add a subjob, you can decorate your mog house to fit your individual taste there is a varity of things you can by to place in mog house.

NM = Notourious Monster these are unlike the normal monsters, you must do certain things to get these special monsters to spawn, Like keep area clear of certain type of lower monster.

BCNM = Burning Circle Notorious Monster very special bosses usually dragons you must complete ceain tasks to be able to fight these most of these are quest , or mission realted to be able to fight them. I have not fought a BCNM yet so i will get footge of the first time i do..

Aggro = Certain monsters will be aggitaed by your presence , either by job, smell, sight or sound. They will come after you and attack you because they hate you.

Link = When monsters get help from other monsters they have freinds join in on the (censored)ult, moreover if you pull a certian type of monster say a catipillar if they are a link affiliated then every other catipillar you pass on way back will join in.

Farming = When you hunting a specific type of monster to get special drops from it for beating it either to sell or sythesize stuff with.

HP = Home point , this is where you return to if you die. Or in game terms unconcious.

Mob = Monsters.

These are just the basics if i say something that i havent covered i will explain i on the way.
Posted on: 2004/6/3 4:40
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Boo @ not being kept logged in! >.<

~KS
Posted on: 2004/6/3 0:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Be0wu1f wrote:
i just want to share with you what it is that got me so addicted.

Yeah, because, you know, that giant image in your sig doesn't give anything away at all. :p

~KS
Posted on: 2004/6/3 0:17
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
Just show it, damn it!
I wanna see how u play that game!!!!
Show it now!
Faster faster!
Can't wait~~
Posted on: 2004/6/2 9:50
My Adventures in Vana'Diel
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
This is just a post i wanted to make of my adventures in the Final Fantasy 11 world of Vana'Diel
I plan on posting screen caps and some video footage of me and my freinds conquests in this remarkably additive game. I don't know if all of you are interested in this type of stuff, but for those that are this is where i will update my advetures, Well i can't really start from the beginning cuz im Level 35 now. But i will try to remember some of the more humorus highlights from the past. This game takes up like alot my time and i just want to share with you what it is that got me so addicted.
Posted on: 2004/6/2 4:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic