Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  cutelilme
      cutelilme
Re: New Single - "Dirty Desire" in January and NEW TOUR (Confirmed)?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/F/NYC =)
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
I vaguely remember hearing her say in an interview that at concerts she doesn't like to perform just her current english/japanese only stuff, she likes to perform a few songs from everything. I can't link back to it or anything, so take it with a grain of salt. But if my memory is right, then I would guess she would take about 2 songs from every album and perform those.

yeah she said that at one of the sephora events, i really can't see her not using any of her japanese music.^^

I very clearly remember this too.

i would love it if she did in fact perform some of her japanese songs as well. since, it would be incredibly hard for any of us to go see her live in japan.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 19:36
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

loli-drop wrote:
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:
I vaguely remember hearing her say in an interview that at concerts she doesn't like to perform just her current english/japanese only stuff, she likes to perform a few songs from everything. I can't link back to it or anything, so take it with a grain of salt. But if my memory is right, then I would guess she would take about 2 songs from every album and perform those.

yeah she said that at one of the sephora events, i really can't see her not using any of her japanese music.^^

I very clearly remember this too.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 18:20
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yes there is a 22:00 curfew placed on this Gig, a strict over 21 policy for the Bar has been enforced in the past too??

ID?s will be required. Islington Council are not the most enlightened ?.."Stasi" would be closer to the mark.

http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/event/8598/utada-tickets

Curfew is posted clearly

If only Livenation has not opted for the more fan friendly 4000 + Brixton Academy in Stockwell Road
Posted on: 2009/11/14 17:36
  •  loli-drop
      loli-drop
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/F/London
Quote:

ItsDaveyJ wrote:

Posted on: 2009/11/14 16:15
  •  ItsDaveyJ
      ItsDaveyJ
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/m/ny
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:23
  •  jumpoff501
      jumpoff501
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L UK
I think she will do most of the songs on TITO..maybe minus a couple that would be difficult to recreate live. She will probably do Simple and Clean and Sanctuary too since they were on the re-release and most of her international fans know her for these.

And I think she will also do Devil Inside, YMMWTBAM, Kremlin Dusk, and Exodus from that album.

But I doubt she will do any of her Japanese songs because I remember interviewers were banned from even talking about her Japanese work while she was promoting TITO, so I don't think she will actually sing anything Japanese on a tour to support her English album.

Plus for the price we paid I'm guessing she will only be on stage for around an hour. So probably no time to get to Japanese songs. If doors open at 7 in London, it will prboably start around 8 with Mike Rizzo warming up the crowd for around 30 mins I would say, then with changing over band and equipment, she will probably come on around 8;45 and there is a curfew aparently for the LDN gig to be finished by 10.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 10:06
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

FunkyStrawberries wrote:
I can't see her not playing any exodus songs.

...At least I hope not! D: D:
A whole TITO concert would be a bit on the boring side, in my opinion. xD

I think it'd be a bit more on the short side. since the album isn't very long...xD.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 9:25
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I can't see her not playing any exodus songs.

...At least I hope not! D: D:
A whole TITO concert would be a bit on the boring side, in my opinion. xD
Posted on: 2009/11/14 9:03
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
I'm hoping that she performs a few songs from Exodus as well. I seriously loved that album and still listen to it. I know a friend of mine is hoping for Kremlin Dusk.
Posted on: 2009/11/14 8:46
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

Kingdom Hearts be damned.

Yesssssss <3
Posted on: 2009/11/13 20:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>