12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Memorable game scene ?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
The end of Gungrave.Right when you get the chance to kill Harry,the game pans to this tower top with sunset scenery and clouds racing pass continually in the back ground.Grave points the gun to Harry's head.And guess what?You get to press square to shot him.What made it more awesome is that there is no signal for it or anything.You just have to know.But that game ;as linear as it is; was awesome.When you fought Bunji,absolutely amazing.2003-2004 was an AWESOME year for the PS2.Gungrave.Guilty Gear X2,Zone of the Enders 2,Wrath of Heaven,the first Dot hacks,Silent Hill 3....I can name an memorable moment from all of them.
Posted on: 2009/12/8 19:49
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
In Kingdom Hearts, the opening scene. Replays all the time

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2009/11/21 23:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lol the people I lived with before i moved in with my bf had Super Mario 3 on their Wii. I made the guy play it with me until we beat it 'cuz I had never seen the end before.

I think the end of FF8, 9 and X-2 (perfect) are very sad/sweet.
Posted on: 2009/11/21 14:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I agree, i think old game only have 1 difficulty which is difficult lol

Back on topic

Vagrant Story ending its quite good, but kinda hard to understand the meaning of the ending . And when actually they know the grimoire they searching all along, was the castle itself
Posted on: 2009/11/20 18:39
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Ahh, yes. Old school games are more challenging compared to the ones we have right now. They make sure players fully utilize their reflex and thinking skills. Games nowadays fail in comparison to that aspect itself.
Posted on: 2009/11/20 6:20
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Uhmm i'm not played the DOS version of Prince of Persia XD

one thing i hate in old days game "Mario Bros", back when the console name only Nintendo ..... i can't finish the game, i'm always stuck damn old game
Posted on: 2009/11/19 20:24
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I think Crisis Core already explained his background well enough. He got crazy after he discovered the stash of documents and books. Basically, it truth shocked him and he started to become evil.

Back to topic.
Has anyone here played the DOS version of Prince of Persia? Aww man, it was effing awesome. As a little girl back then, I found it rather challenging and of course that is also thanks to my poor reflex. The memorable scene was how easy the "Prince" dies. A careless run and jump could easily caused him to die. Bad timing of running past the gates also contributed to his death. I spent hours replaying the game.

And of course there were other memorable scenes in other DOS games as well such as Lost Vikings and Wolfenstein. Horrendous graphics + lots of fun gameplay = Memorable.
Posted on: 2009/11/16 3:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yes sometimes scenery from game really good.

Star Ocean 3 , ohh even though i'm a gamer freak i haven't play the game , but i love MISIA soundtrack singer.

Actually we need a game that give what exactly Sephiroth . The story behind him.....everything.Why he became like that XD

Armored Core : Last Raven scenery after fought Evangel, he intended to fight against Ark, while he only have Moonlight. But in the end you have to fight ARK. Long life RAVEN
Posted on: 2009/11/15 19:59
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I cry a lot for games and animes but not for movies. I wonder why. My mom thinks I'm crazy but she'll never understand how a gamer feels.

Cloud's reputation really went down after I watched the scene where Zack fought those soldiers. It touched me deeply as well. Obviously he was gonna die but I was still going like "OH MY GOD, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU'LL DIE". I'm not sure whether the Mitsuru & Yukari scene is on the original P3 because I played FES version.

It's pretty mean that Sephiroth killed Aeris. I mean... afterall he knew her and he knew Zack. There was a scene in CC where he let Zack return so that Zack could visit Aeris. It's ironic how Sephiroth ended up killing Aeris. I guess his conscience really got effed up after he found out the truth regarding his origins.
Posted on: 2009/11/15 6:26
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
For me, the best memorable scene would definitely be in Star Ocean 3, when Dion and Ameena died about 5 seconds apart from eachother. It was sad. I really liked all of the scenes in that game, and one of the reasons is because of the wonderful background and scenery graphics.

In Kingdom Hearts, when I first saw the ending I cried. It really touched me. I also cried for the ending of CoM and KH2. And when Aeris died in FF7. I cry a lot for games. Nothing else.
Posted on: 2009/11/11 11:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>