Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: tekken 6
guest_Unregistered
Well 10hit combo wont do good its easily block or parry.... i think better start to know all!!! i mean all of her move cause juggling + Asuka = Total ownage!!!!
Posted on: 2009/10/29 22:52
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
i REALLY like asuka now..i mastered one of her ten hit combos...and she's just dazzling to watch chaining her kicks and flips together..the transitions are smooth

i just have problems on defense...its hard timing attacks especially when the opposition starts mixing highs and lows together..once you fall they just chain blow after blow...getting ukemis right is harder too...OR maybe its just me, i was never patient with blocking anyways...

I feel you pain.Lee abuses people that can't ukemi right.But it should be so difficult to recover anyways!It's like you have do directional influence.You are gonna role where the game tells you...which is right back into Lee's kicks that home in anyways.This is the same problem I have with Naruto Gentikou Ninja Taisen/Clash of the Ninja games.Why have side teching and stepping if you are gonna give characters attacks that ignore it?
Posted on: 2009/10/29 20:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i REALLY like asuka now..i mastered one of her ten hit combos...and she's just dazzling to watch chaining her kicks and flips together..the transitions are smooth

i just have problems on defense...its hard timing attacks especially when the opposition starts mixing highs and lows together..once you fall they just chain blow after blow...getting ukemis right is harder too...OR maybe its just me, i was never patient with blocking anyways...
Posted on: 2009/10/29 16:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
My fav....Asuka Kazama!!! all the way waaaa need to train for Asuka Kazama For tekken6 shit new combos and bounce system
Posted on: 2009/10/29 6:49
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yea the game is out already lolz
Posted on: 2009/10/28 23:02
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Aijin!It's been out unofficially for a week!And 2 days by actually release schedule.I don't have a console of this gen besides my Wii so I can't even play.I'm very out of touch with the Tekken meta as well.There are people that bring their PS3/X360 to play it too.It seems like Lee and Law are favorites among that group although Nina "The Ice creamer truck lady" Williams(scooping up EVERYBODY mid combo!) seems to be an interesting play that's getting overlooked.I was told she's pretty high on tier now.I've mained Xiaoyu since 3,she is a overall overlooked character but she can still win.You just gotta work 3x as hard to :/.
Posted on: 2009/10/28 19:35
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
this game is gonna be the shit when it comes out lolz

my fav char is kazuya and jin
Posted on: 2009/10/27 23:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Asuka skill a bit like Law Jet Kun Do move with that spinning kick instead make the opponent to the sky ...Asuka make the opponent stay low on the ground and of course easy to give combo.
There are one thing i hope on Tekken 6 air recovery , or air block.You know how annoying if the opponent have 10 air combo and you can't do anything beside watch and lose for that combo.
Posted on: 2009/10/27 21:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i like armor king...i almost got his 10-hit combo down. but i keep losing to panda in arcade so im playing with asuka to add variety in my game...i love her flips/butterfly kicks..easy way to chain combos
Posted on: 2009/10/27 21:01
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
There 3 fighter that i always play on Tekken... Bryan Fury, Kazuya Mishima , and Lili Rochefort . Can't wait to play it on PSP too
Posted on: 2009/10/27 19:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>