Poster Thread
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Re: In The Flesh Los Angeles, CA 19-Jan-2010
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

HikkiAlways wrote:

It really just hit me a few days ago that I actually got to go. I just wish I was more excited during the performance :( Though I was more than amply excited :] I spent most of of the first few songs wondering where I was. Lol.

LOL haha me too for the first few songs i was in such a daze just seeing her live haha.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 17:02
  •  skizz
      skizz
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/M/socal
I signed up here too to write about my concert experience at LA but it's taken me 2 weeks to write it LOL.

In case anyone wants to see my wall-o-text:
http://skizz.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/utada-house-of-blues-la/

I've read other people's blogs/posts and I definitely recognize quite a few of you from your descriptions on here. Now that it's been over for a while I regret not taking a few days off work to make it to the SF and/or Vegas shows... :(
Posted on: 2010/2/4 12:33
  •  HikkiAlways
      HikkiAlways
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

koko0830 wrote:
Is it just me but I'm still recovering from this concert..

It really just hit me a few days ago that I actually got to go. I just wish I was more excited during the performance :( Though I was more than amply excited :] I spent most of of the first few songs wondering where I was. Lol.
Posted on: 2010/2/3 3:31
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

bananabelle wrote:
I'm still recovering from the concert too. I want to go to the Vegas show again :(

I put my concert report here:
http://ellebannana.tumblr.com/post/353866522/utada-in-the-flesh-concert-report

The videos didn't embed properly, but here's a playlist of the videos I managed to record:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=55D4AB12F1EF44F8

I think this is one of the best concerts I've been to in my life. And I've been to a lot of concerts.

I have to try and get them to let me perform my remix with her now. I'm getting way too hyped up over this.
Posted on: 2010/1/29 12:41
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'm still recovering from the concert too. I want to go to the Vegas show again :(

I put my concert report here:
http://ellebannana.tumblr.com/post/353866522/utada-in-the-flesh-concert-report

The videos didn't embed properly, but here's a playlist of the videos I managed to record:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=55D4AB12F1EF44F8

I think this is one of the best concerts I've been to in my life. And I've been to a lot of concerts.
Posted on: 2010/1/25 22:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Is it just me but I'm still recovering from this concert..
Posted on: 2010/1/25 14:03
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I really like your description of the concert, it really helps me remember the concert in detail. I was in the front row, completely overwhelmed (in a good way) and thinking "oh my gosh, I have dreamed this forever and it is finally here". I flew in from Atlanta, GA to see Hikki and it was worth every penny. It was nice that the staff from House of Blues let us inside when it was storming in the late morning. I think it was kind of silly we had to buy stuff to get into the good line, but like I said...I'm like a hardcore Utada fan..so I was willing to do pretty much anything to get to see her. Does anyone know how people got the VIP/meet and greet pass?? It seems no one I asked new...was it a radio station give away or something? Thanks to everyone who took video and pics, I really appreciate it!
Posted on: 2010/1/24 15:28
Re:
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Haha...I feel like a dork for just signing up just to post my experience :)

But I blogged it...so feel free to read it:
http://robotic-amando.com/blog/2010/01/utada-hikaru-concert-hob-weho/

I wish I got a baseball :(

P.S.
Mister Annoying guy in my blog, if you happen to be here, I'm sorry I called you annoying, but that's what my friends described you as. Plus, you hit me in the head twice so I hope you understand why I was pissed off.

Thank you.
Posted on: 2010/1/24 14:19
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
I posted this on another forum the day after the show. I'm gonna share it here too.

My experience:
(words)
-No signings? =[ No merchandise either. As I didnt catch a signed ball, I have nothing to remember the concert by other than a House of Blues cap, the tickets, and a wristband.

WHAT!!! No signings or merchandise!!! That totally blows!!! I have been thinking of bringing in my camera, but if security is that tight I don't know.. I really don't want it confiscated...

you can pick up the camera/phone after the concert if they take it from you.
Posted on: 2010/1/23 23:29
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

DEEPRlVER wrote:
I posted this on another forum the day after the show. I'm gonna share it here too.

My experience:
(words)
-No signings? =[ No merchandise either. As I didnt catch a signed ball, I have nothing to remember the concert by other than a House of Blues cap, the tickets, and a wristband.

WHAT!!! No signings or merchandise!!! That totally blows!!! I have been thinking of bringing in my camera, but if security is that tight I don't know.. I really don't want it confiscated...
Posted on: 2010/1/23 22:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...26>