Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Celebration!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah you wear his normal clothes. That one girl, that bird girl, I forget her name said something about the boy who wears the 'blue clothes with the crab on them' so that's something new. Oh yeah and the camera can take colored pictures in the beginning now. It's cool. x3
Posted on: 2005/11/2 21:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I guess. Cause I've started a new game on the same file as my last. And he has the same clothes! Like when Link's grandma give him the clothes, nothing goes on him. And everyone still makes their comments about his clothes, but I'm not wearing them. xP
Posted on: 2005/10/21 21:41
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
:o

No green clothes? What madness is this that you speak of? XD

...No, seriously, what ar eyou talking about? Alternate costumes? :D
Posted on: 2005/10/19 14:52
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I've saved over my old file, and I guess you can play without wearing the green clothes now. I miss the green clothes but, I like Link's hair. x3
Posted on: 2005/10/19 12:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I know, what you mean. I stopped playing it about a few times before getting to the end. And yeah I was pretty shocked too. I mouth dropped when I saw what happened to Ganon. And alot found it kiddy I guess. But I still like it, it's very fun. And that's what should matter the most. But I never finish those puzzles. I wanted too though. But the next one will be much better for sure.
Posted on: 2005/10/15 23:55
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Oi....

Man, I've had the EXACT same experience a little bit before.

I'd powered through most of the game and suddenly hit the end when you had to go sailing for AGES to find the many maps, then the many shards....that just took the wind out of my sails (pun very much intended).

I left it for a few months until I'd almost forgotten why I was sailing around looking for...something but I buckled down some more and just forced my way through it.

The ending...was a bit more serious than I was expecting to be honest.

The game has charm, no doubt about that, but it struck me as being a bit too childish.

I just hope the next zelda takes a step away from this kiddy direction as the trailers and other vids suggest.
Posted on: 2005/10/14 18:26
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Celebration!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I finally beat LoZ: Wind Waker! I'm so happy. I took me forever. Well I got lazy and stop playing it for a while. And I thought yesterday, Man I better go beat this game, before I die of old age. So I went to go finish it. LOL and I did. Yay! I'm so happy, now I have to beat KH:CoM. Anyone played Wind Waker before?
Posted on: 2005/10/14 16:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic