Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada "In The Flesh" Ticket Stories
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
These tickets caused me a little heartbreak T_T XD haha

Last time, I went to Utada's Sephora event in Miami because we have an apartment there, and I live in Brazil, so it was so amazing she went there because I actually had a shot at meeting her, so this event inspired me to watch her concert live as well. I had a little more liberty picking which concert I wanted to go to, since they're all so far away XD I was deciding between the New York concert and the Los Angeles concert, but because the Los Angeles concert was during vacation and on Hikki's birthday, I thought it was the best pick, so it was all planned, I pre-ordered my tickets and it was all set.

Then, last week my father tells me we won't be able to go because there weren't any plane tickets available. I was so crushed, and he asked me if there were any concerts that weren't sold out, I thought Chicago and Las Vegas weren't sold out yet, so we decided Chicago would be good. They tickets were sold out XD Since my father had already bought the plane tickets, I went after the concert tickets and I found a website that delivered it quickly and it got here today The people at my condominium's gate still has 'em though, but everything's set!

I'm very excited now, I hope the Chicago concert runs really smoothly and hopefully I get a good place (If I get in, in the first place XD)! I couldn't be more ecstatic!

Still slightly sad about not being in LA to sing Utada a happy birthday, though but I'm wishing everyone a great concert today!
Posted on: 2010/1/19 16:21
  •  Nao
      Nao
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27, Female, UK
Quote:

NGBear wrote:
Quote:

RoxyRawrX wrote:
I had 3 tickets for the London tour on the 12th.
They sold out in the space of like, 3 hours!!!!!
So i had them, and i was ecstatic, ONLY for them to e-mail my mum and tell me that the tickets had OVERSOLD and that none of us were able to go.
At this point i was on the bus with a bunch of friends (who don't know who Utada is) And i literally just burst into tears (they all thought i was crazy). So mum complained, and they offered us 3 free tickets to see go see anyone else.
But as i didn't like anyone else, they've given us three free complimentary tickets to go see her :D:D:D . So currently, i am the happiest person alive :D

Hahahah same thing happened to me
A week later after my friend had ordered our tickets we recieved an email saying that we weren't going to recieve the tickets and would recieve a full refund in exchange. So my friend sent an email of complaint to ticketweb and we didnt recieve any email back from them.

Until the 12th of janurary they sent an email to my friend saying that they have managed to secure 4 tickets to see Utada for us and that we would be getting them for free, Words couldnt describe the happiness i felt, but i tried to stay calm as i didnt want to be dissappointed again. After looking at some photos from the concert in Hawaii. My friend emails me saying she got the tickets this morning !!!!. I had the biggest grin on my face .

It's a shame about the no photo rule, but at least we get to go to the concert

Same thing happened to me too. I was so devastated when the tickets got cancelled that I've been trying to keep my expectations down in case it happened again, but my tickets arrived on Tuesday so I've booked train tickets and a hotel for me and my boyfriend. I am soooo grateful that I get to go (and pleased that I complained too, even though I didn't think it would get me anywhere).
Posted on: 2010/1/16 9:32
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
Quote:

RoxyRawrX wrote:
So i had them, and i was ecstatic, ONLY for them to e-mail my mum and tell me that the tickets had OVERSOLD and that none of us were able to go.
At this point i was on the bus with a bunch of friends (who don't know who Utada is) And i literally just burst into tears (they all thought i was crazy). So mum complained, and they offered us 3 free tickets to see go see anyone else.
But as i didn't like anyone else, they've given us three free complimentary tickets to go see her :D:D:D . So currently, i am the happiest person alive :D

Hahahah same thing happened to me
A week later after my friend had ordered our tickets we recieved an email saying that we weren't going to recieve the tickets and would recieve a full refund in exchange. So my friend sent an email of complaint to ticketweb and we didnt recieve any email back from them.

Until the 12th of janurary they sent an email to my friend saying that they have managed to secure 4 tickets to see Utada for us and that we would be getting them for free, Words couldnt describe the happiness i felt, but i tried to stay calm as i didnt want to be dissappointed again. After looking at some photos from the concert in Hawaii. My friend emails me saying she got the tickets this morning !!!!. I had the biggest grin on my face .

It's a shame about the no photo rule, but at least we get to go to the concert
Posted on: 2010/1/16 6:54
  •  Ephy
      Ephy
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/Female/Indiana
So mine wasn't extremely exciting story, but it is an amusing story to say the least. I wonder if the other girl that I am going to talk about reads these forums.. hm.. if so HI VIVI!

So my friend and I were all over the news of Utada going to Chicago. Going bonkers over it and all that jazz. Days before the tickets went on sale she wasn't sure if she could go. So, that Friday that the tickets went on sale, the night before she was camping out waiting for Lady Gaga tickets and met two other people who said she WILL go to the Utada concert and that she had a ride no problem.

That day I was going down to visit her at her university and while I was packing to go I got a text saying "GOT HIKKI TICKETS. GET YOURS NOW" There was some minor squeeing going on.

So once I got down there and we were chilling in her dorm she walked me through the ticketmaster junk and I finally had my ticket. This will be my first major concert at an actual legit venue. I am pretty much psyched.
Posted on: 2010/1/14 17:19
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/f/Oxfordshire
Posted on: 2010/1/13 15:30
  •  Justingac
      Justingac
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/Wisconsin
Quote:

mis_pa wrote:
^ that's cool you're going even if it's by yourself!..
even though you're going by yourself you won't be alone cuz you'll be with a whole bunch of other utada fans!!!~
i had to go to one concert last month by myself and it was still an unforgettable memory!.. prob one of the best things i ever done,lol.. ^^

Yeah I have no issue going alone I tend to make friends pretty fast.

I just hope I get to go period. haha.
Posted on: 2010/1/11 20:18
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
^ that's cool you're going even if it's by yourself!..
even though you're going by yourself you won't be alone cuz you'll be with a whole bunch of other utada fans!!!~
i had to go to one concert last month by myself and it was still an unforgettable memory!.. prob one of the best things i ever done,lol.. ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/11 20:10
  •  Justingac
      Justingac
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/Wisconsin
Quote:

mis_pa wrote:
@Justingac yea some other ppl were selling chicago ticket in the chicago thread.. hopefully you get one cheaper than i did,lol!.. it's hard to get ticks at low price now..
maybe will see u there heh.. ^^

That would be sweet since I'd be going alone anyway lol.

Yeah the people selling them in there are my hopeful connections haha.

I'll be crush if I can't make this show
Posted on: 2010/1/11 19:59
  •  mis_pa
      mis_pa
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
@Justingac yea some other ppl were selling chicago ticket in the chicago thread.. hopefully you get one cheaper than i did,lol!.. it's hard to get ticks at low price now..
maybe will see u there heh.. ^^
Posted on: 2010/1/11 19:44
  •  Justingac
      Justingac
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/Wisconsin
I'm working so HARD to find a ticket to the chicago show.

There are a couple options I have going right now and I'm hoping to god one of them works out rather then spending 75 on stub hub.
Posted on: 2010/1/11 19:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>