•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Photography
guest_Unregistered
YEAH!!!! sooo many things to say about the pic:
1. Damn she look soo... great
2. WOW!!! honestly... with the mic up high Hikki looks pretty short..
3. Love that teddy she's holding.. ( Kuma chan meets mini kuma )
4. She look so!!!! young i mean like she look the first fove era
5. IS!!!! THAT!!! REALLY HIKKI!!! she's soooO!!!! thin!!!..
Posted on: 2010/1/27 3:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2010/1/26 21:17
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
This is normal. I don't think there are any concerts that permit photos to be taken. No matter how strict or thorough the authorities check, I cannot understand or figure out how fans are able to sneak in cameras. Some even DSLRs. Amazing. Could someone teach me to do it?

Nevertheless I'm looking forward to many photos from the upcoming concerts. I know many hardcore fans will be able to record and take photos.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 2:02
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I think a lot of people got away with taking pictures at the Hawaii concert, especially people who were in the back or surrounded in the middle by the crowd. There was one magazine website (metromix honolulu) that took a lot of pictures. Maybe they were able to take photos for media. I'm not sure. We sneaked in our camera too but we were dead front center so no chance. Though I wouldn't have given up my spot for anything.
Posted on: 2010/1/17 23:39
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re: Tommy, etc...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

barried wrote:
I think they didn't allowed photography because for keeping audience comfortability. Who will not get annoyed of watching concert with people in front of you raising their camera in their hands as high as possible for taking pictures?

that still doesn't explain why they wont allow people in the front of the brricade to take photos those, people can just aim their cameras upward without raising their camera up high.

either that or they just want to keep it as exclusive as possible so it doesn't spoil her other other in the flesh tours.
Posted on: 2010/1/17 23:17
Re: Tommy, etc...
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
I think they didn't allowed photography because for keeping audience comfortability. Who will not get annoyed of watching concert with people in front of you raising their camera in their hands as high as possible for taking pictures?
Posted on: 2010/1/17 23:07
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
Tommy, etc...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
....speaking only re the Hawaii venue....the number of security staffers checking bags and tickets was woefully inadequate vs the number of concertgoers. That said, they did check thoroughly...but as I posted in another thread, if a female puts the camera on their person, in this day and age, they're not going to get caught....imagine a male officer patting down a female ticketholder. Simply won't happen. They checked purses and nailed lots of folks. Once the show started, guards were above the crowd and could probably easily see cameras being used.

Lastly, I will confirm for the umpteenth time that confiscated cameras were simply claim checked for pick up when leaving and no one was kicked out. There was also no follow up re any pics taken to the point with anyone who was caught. Toward the end of the show...after the three popular Japanese songs...I was heading toward the restroom/exit and saw the claim check area...it was hilarious....zillions of cameras.
Posted on: 2010/1/17 22:47
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Re: Kayoko...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Alohano wrote:
"...seriously how?" Cameras were snuck in by a boo koo load of people including myself. I read here that there was not advance notice of a "no camera" policy but signs were posted outside the venue. That said, with the volume of attendees and basically two individuals checking belongings and minimal pat downs, there were a lot of cameras and cell phones in the venue. It's really very simple actually.

I can't remember a concert I've attended in which cameras were allowed...so this was the norm for me.

the do confiscate your phone and camera if they see it. i dont know if they're give it back though. there are conflicting answers but most are taking shots and then uploading via their phone to twitter etc. people need to be smarter if they are illegally shotting and TURN OFF THE FLASH!
Posted on: 2010/1/17 21:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Kayoko...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hmm..i wouldve assumed if youre going to say 'no photography', security wouldve been lots more tight about it..some 'maintenance' in security may be required..or not saying 'no photography' at all wouldve been better..saying this in advance to the other tour stops would help but thats not going to stop guests from doing so now is it??
Posted on: 2010/1/17 21:48
  •  Alohano
      Alohano
Kayoko...
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
"...seriously how?" Cameras were snuck in by a boo koo load of people including myself. I read here that there was not advance notice of a "no camera" policy but signs were posted outside the venue. That said, with the volume of attendees and basically two individuals checking belongings and minimal pat downs, there were a lot of cameras and cell phones in the venue. It's really very simple actually.

I can't remember a concert I've attended in which cameras were allowed...so this was the norm for me.
Posted on: 2010/1/17 21:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>