Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  manjowithane
      manjowithane
Re: press Island Records for a DVD release
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Considering IDJ only signed Hikki so they could cash in on the Japanese release of her English album, and as far as Im concerned, Hikkis concert DVDs do pretty well, I think they will release one.

I mean they were even planning on releasing the New York Showcase, until she had a little minor wardrobe malfuction.
Posted on: 2010/1/19 6:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

animato989 wrote:
i tried sending an email to def jam heres what i wrote.

I am a major Utada fan who was unfortunaly unable to get tickets for her tour, Utada "In The Flesh 2010". I know, like myself many of her fans around the world were unable to get tickets for one of her many shows. and if a possible DVD release was in the making for those fans that couldnt go, it would be a dream come true

-Travis Guerrero

Thank you! I just sent them an email, and will spam some more lol. It would be smart for them to release a DVD. Hikki has a pretty strong fan base here in the States and many of them are not able to see the concert. Plus, her fans in Japan would totally want to see it too so releasing a DVD in both places would make a good deal of money.

Yeah, I agree that they should film the one in New York.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 22:48
  •  Avenger_Seraphim
      Avenger_Seraphim
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/Male/Greece
I hope they record it, because the song list is awesome

I can feel you breathe...
Posted on: 2010/1/18 22:24
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/male/USA
i tried sending an email to def jam heres what i wrote.

I am a major Utada fan who was unfortunaly unable to get tickets for her tour, Utada "In The Flesh 2010". I know, like myself many of her fans around the world were unable to get tickets for one of her many shows. and if a possible DVD release was in the making for those fans that couldnt go, it would be a dream come true

-Travis Guerrero
Posted on: 2010/1/18 18:25
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
well then let the email spamming begin. i have a feeling if they film one they'll film the one in NYC.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 17:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

tommy96814 wrote:
Quote:

paradiseisland wrote:
From what was heard so far, Utada's concert rocked the roof. We all should contact Island Records and beg them for a DVD release of the concert, by email, phone, anything! They might not listen, but it doesn't hurt to try! II want to be able to see the concert and I know a lot of you guys who want to as well. We should all try.

i think it only make sense to do that AFTER her tours are over.

No, you have to do it BEFORE the tour is over - if they don't film the concert (which they won't if they don't plan on making a DVD), then no amount of begging and pleading after will get them to make the DVD, cuz they won't have any footage of the concerts to make into a dvd. XD
Posted on: 2010/1/18 16:38
  •  tommy96814
      tommy96814
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

paradiseisland wrote:
From what was heard so far, Utada's concert rocked the roof. We all should contact Island Records and beg them for a DVD release of the concert, by email, phone, anything! They might not listen, but it doesn't hurt to try! II want to be able to see the concert and I know a lot of you guys who want to as well. We should all try.

i think it only make sense to do that AFTER her tours are over.
Posted on: 2010/1/18 16:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
press Island Records for a DVD release
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2010/1/18 16:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic