'In The Flesh' 2010 Tour
   In the Flesh Concert Dvd/ Live album?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: In the Flesh Concert Dvd/ Live album?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Correct me if I'm wrong but practically every single concert doesn't really permit cameras. It'd be a wise move to release a DVD because, just look at how successful the tour is! SOLD OUT. Obviously there are so many fans out there who are dying to get the DVD if there was one made. Maybe because they couldn't make it or maybe because they want to reminisce. And it'll help to promote her more and also boost sales. IDJ should really consider this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this. And did someone just say that she always releases a DVD after her tours? I see hope for us all!
Posted on: 2010/2/5 3:41
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
the way I see it is:

if she wasnt going to make a DVD, then why would she have such strick security against cameras?
Posted on: 2010/2/4 18:32
  •  dnutt
      dnutt
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
I take that back, there was a TV monitor on her at Chicago. She talks about it during an interlude. I've gone through(listened) the concert 3 times and still discovering new things.

oh wait, i guess you already did
Posted on: 2010/2/4 14:35
  •  dnutt
      dnutt
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
no dvd (yet) but here's something to hold you off until then:

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4397&forum=22

i really hope they make an official live dvd!
Posted on: 2010/2/4 14:34
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
I take that back, there was a TV monitor on her at Chicago. She talks about it during an interlude. I've gone through(listened) the concert 3 times and still discovering new things.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 11:31
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
I think the London stage would be the most likely candidate for a dvd mainly because she's doing it twice there. Personally I'd like a conglameration of all of them but this is unlikely. I looked for cameras aimed at the stage from good angles and didn't see any in Chicago.
Posted on: 2010/2/4 11:10
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Female
ooh i hope she does make a DVD from either nyc or london concert... looks like london one has the right equipment and space for it.. but hopefully she does.. i know i would get it if she does.

and the album..? that would be awesome too! i hope they do something! and theres only one show in london.. (and im lucky to be going) so yeah... hope theres a DVD!! maybe there needs to be demand for it?
Posted on: 2010/1/29 9:09
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
I think she may release a DVD.... As she always does
Posted on: 2010/1/29 0:10
  •  Navic
      Navic
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
there is a chance that they are recording it cuz if u look at some of those pictures that were post on her site they are shot at the prefect angles for a dvd, although the best place to shoot it is most likely NYC since its her hometown and all
Posted on: 2010/1/28 21:27
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I still want to hold out for the possibility that the NYC and London shows might do some filming as they are the last shows and the act is very tight.

If not filmed I do think the shows are being taped. At the seattle show I did notice a mic that was pointed toward the crowd in front of the left keyboard player. It was down low so I was wondering if it was for a drum or something before the show but I think it was a crowd noise mic for the recording.

Maybe just hoping too much but it would be great to hear it again. I really liked that small MTV unplugged concert she did years ago.
Posted on: 2010/1/28 19:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>