Poster Thread
Re: Kingdom Hearts II Japanese cover
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny yes Shiny

Haha! YEAH!!! That's TRUE!!! It was all shiny when I got it and it looked too HOLY for me to touch. XD~ Drool, drool! I didn't even let anyone play or TOUCH it except for me. Yes, don't I sound GREEDY??? ^ ^
yes veery greedy, although i felt the sameway about the kh2 cover
Posted on: 2006/5/31 16:23
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

cjam496 wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny yes Shiny

Haha! YEAH!!! That's TRUE!!! It was all shiny when I got it and it looked too HOLY for me to touch. XD~ Drool, drool! I didn't even let anyone play or TOUCH it except for me. Yes, don't I sound GREEDY??? ^ ^

haha lol me 2 i dont let anybody touch and i clean the case every time i touch it

Well you'renot the only ones. My cousin barely ever lets me Look at it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

to me its like sacred to me
Posted on: 2006/5/29 21:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:

haha lol me 2 i dont let anybody touch and i clean the case every time i touch it

Well you'renot the only ones. My cousin barely ever lets me Look at it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted on: 2006/5/29 16:59
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:

Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:41
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i like the covr of the u.s one because it has mostly all the characters and it shiny :w00t: yes Shiny

Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I think that OUR U.S.-back-of-the-game looks better. X3 Because it has SORA on there and his little, CUTE face might ATTRACT someone into buying the game. Well, who WOULDN'T know what Kingdom Hearts is anyway??? Whoever doesn't... That's just SAD. O_o
Posted on: 2006/5/16 20:01
  •  SapphireQueen
      SapphireQueen
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L ??/Female/unknown
that is sooo awesome
yours and mine
Posted on: 2006/5/16 10:50
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
yeah I'm pretty sure this is the back lol, but woooooo go Hikki with the sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/16 6:00
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i have the game, but i havent seen the cover. it looks kinda dark, and imo it looks kinda messy and rushed because there is basically writing everywhere. overall it does look kinda good! LOL, they have a big spot just or Hikkis song! she should have a roll in KH!!
Posted on: 2006/5/15 22:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>