12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  theochan
      theochan
Re: Looking for a Kuma Ball!!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/London
Oh my god, I got one at the London 12th Feb concert and looking at her blog that someone (sorry I forgot who ><) linked earlier in the thread, my one is the one in the picture! The one with the writing shown up! Everything matches, from the way the lines cross on the signature to the little floofy bit at the top zero in 10 of the '2.12.10'. This was truely an amazing night, I wished it didn't end to be honest you know lol

Posted on: 2010/2/13 17:37
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
If I actually got one I'd die. Or faint at least, then when I woke up someone else wouldve taken it already
Posted on: 2010/2/9 23:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

JerBer_nyc wrote:
This was the final one thrown at the NYC concert last night. Totally happy I got one since today was my birthday so it was an early bday present from Hikki :)

lucky! cherish it...
Posted on: 2010/2/9 22:48
  •  JerBer_nyc
      JerBer_nyc
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L M/27/NYC
This was the final one thrown at the NYC concert last night. Totally happy I got one since today was my birthday so it was an early bday present from Hikki :)

Posted on: 2010/2/9 22:47
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
Even my sister wants one...
Posted on: 2010/2/9 21:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
wow after reading the blog on it i cant help but smile

who ever has one is very lucky ^__^ congrats takkun29
Posted on: 2010/2/9 20:49
  •  takkun29
      takkun29
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
OK, story of one of the Kuma Balls. I'm one of the lucky ones that got a baseball at the SF show. The concert was a early birthday gift from my husband, so the ball made the concert priceless. Although I enjoyed the show, I was kinda disappointed that I couldn't see much of her since I'm short(she really needs to move around the stage more!).

From her blog, I knew about the baseballs and when she started throwing them, I didn't even want to try for one since I thought it would be a mob. Lucky for me, the one thrown in my area bounced off the hands of the annoying girls in the back (they hit my friend in the face and pulled on my other friend's jacket trying to get it), dropped to the floor, and rolled inbetween me and my brother. I was so nervous that it would be a mad dash for the ball, but luckily it was too crowded that no one could turn around. I stuck it in my pocket as quickly as I could and kept my hand in there until we were out of the Fillmore.

It's not one of the six she took a picture of on her blog (not immortalized forever on her site), and she didn't write an "M." after "Legalize Gay," so maybe that makes it more special.

Either way, it sits in a plastic baseball case (it's actually slightly smaller than a tennis ball) and I would probably sell it when I really needed money (which hopefully won't be for a long time, thanks to savings).
Posted on: 2010/2/9 20:01
  •  buzzyrecky
      buzzyrecky
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/Hawaii
There was a pic in her blog

I would pay up to $200 for one but I wouldn't sell mine (if I had it) for anything but a full day hanging with Utada or Paramore
Posted on: 2010/2/9 17:43
  •  adatu
      adatu
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male / Philly
She puts up picture of the baseballs from each city on her message site. Link here: Message from Utada
Posted on: 2010/2/9 17:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
OMG I SOOO WANT ONE >_< i didnt even know she did that. . . couldnt make it to any of the concerts T_T

id give you my soul for one hahaha

does anyone on this forum have a ball? id at least like to see a picture xD
Posted on: 2010/2/9 16:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>