A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
wad is ac o?
Posted on: 2007/1/26 17:38
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Animal Crossing!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
So I'm posting again in this old thread. Does anyone have AC for the DS? I do! And I would like to visit someone's town if they did? If you do please tell me! x3 We could AC buddies!! Won't that be fun?! xD
Posted on: 2007/1/26 11:42
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I should try using that technique with the eraser and the A button. My brother can clean Gracie's car better than me. So far he's gotten a Gracie original everytime he meets her. I don't always meet K.K. Slider because of watching anime as well. It's nice getting a new song now and then though.
Posted on: 2006/1/27 8:02
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Yeah cleaning Gracie's car is so hard. I never barely get her good clothes, only common ones. I read on a site that you should rub and eraser on the A button, and you can go faster...nope, didnt work for me.

I barely remember or think about K.K. Slider on Saturdays, because I most likely watching anime. And when I do go to him, I might spell the song wrong, which annoys me sometimes. You gotta wait to his whole song is over until you can ask for the right some. But when you get it, it's cool.
Posted on: 2006/1/24 21:04
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I know, he's awesome. It's pretty funny when they talk about his eyebrows. I have to admit, they do give him more character. Too bad K.K. Slider only plays one song every Saturday night though. I was thinking of using codes too, but only to get Gracie's fashion. It's kind of hard cleaning her car, you have to keep pressing the A button really fast to just get one outfit. I have one design so far.
Posted on: 2006/1/24 16:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah Modern is hard to find for me too. I have to use some codes to get all of the items. LOL K.K. Slider is so cool! LOL it's hecka funny when the other animals talk about him. They talk about his eyebrows. xD
Posted on: 2006/1/23 23:25
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
O.O Classic and Regal? It's hard to get every piece of furniture, those are the hardest to obtain. And nope, I haven't seen Chow yet. But I'll check for him. Have you seen Scoot? Aww, he's so cute! I love him. He's the cutest duck I've seen so far. x3

Actually, those weren't too hard especially Regal. The hardest one to obtain is Modern or Exotic. Those pieces are much more rare for me. I haven't seen Scoot. Maybe he'll show up soon. Many of the animals ar cute. Most of the newcomers that come in the town I play in are the snobbish girl type of characters. Have you seen Totakeke? He's cute. It's adorable when he plays music on his guitar every Saturday night.
Posted on: 2006/1/23 16:22
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

glamorousjrocker wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL Elizabeth and me were talking about that. Her name was Cheri, that small red bear. LOL it's so funny. xP

There you go, Cheri. I don't like her...I hope she's not in our town.
Nah, not this time. but we got Chico again. Man I'm tried of seeing him. I like him and all, but I'm tired of seeing the same people again. And we have Hector too.
Posted on: 2006/1/22 16:02
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL Elizabeth and me were talking about that. Her name was Cheri, that small red bear. LOL it's so funny. xP

There you go, Cheri. I don't like her...I hope she's not in our town.
Posted on: 2006/1/22 12:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

glamorousjrocker wrote:
Animal Crossing, I love it. Yesterday we started a new game, so we got ne animal neighbors, I like the new neighbors cause I like seeing that I havent seen yet.

But sometimes I get bored of AC, but then I played it, and I'm not bored anymore(after awhile). I really want the DS game cause you can play online with other people, that's cool.

Yeah...It's all about Scoot. He's tight, and one of my favs, I hate what's her name, that one bear. She took, me or my sister's, can't remember, couch. Mna we got mad at her for that and now we dont like her...she's mean.
Posted on: 2006/1/22 2:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>