Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise)
guest_Unregistered
One of the download links is down, the other works (mercifully!). Thank you itana1 for letting us know about it. Since it says "Alpha" in the file name, I suspect this may be a demo of the final product... but I'm enough of a geek to want this!
Posted on: 2010/4/12 4:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
No Mitsuda this time either eh?He better get his ass making that Chrono Cross re-arrangement ost he promised 7 years ago or get into these concert.
Posted on: 2010/4/12 0:07
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L California
Thanks for the info itana1 on the FFXIV OST. I hope to buy this when it releases.

I've been to the Distant Worlds and Video Games Live concerts once, and I'll be going to both again this summer. Both concerts were such a great experience and they're really worth your money. Can't wait to go again! I hope Nobuo Uematsu makes an appearance at the SF concerts, though I doubt it since he already went once for the SF debut last year.
Posted on: 2010/4/9 1:42
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
LOL oops, I didn't see ayehunny's post! But yeah, the series is called Distant Worlds, and the link I posted is the international site. :3

You should definitely go, ayehunny!! I went to Video Games Live twice so far, which is a concert of music from all sorts of games, and they played a few FF favorites. It was just thrilling to be there; I cried a little. XD
Posted on: 2010/4/8 23:54
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Aw man, too bad. Well SPEAKING of Nobuo's music- and it's still on topic!- is anyone here going to Distant Worlds this summer? I recently found out that it's finally coming to my area, like 15 minutes away!! I got my tickets instantly, haha. Can't wait to hear FF music performed live by the National Symphony Orchestra! :D

http://www.ffdistantworlds.com/
Posted on: 2010/4/8 23:50
  •  itana1
      itana1
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
its a youtube channel but im afraid i pulled all the vids down cause some reported me for copy right violation. u can still find the rar file on SephYuyX live journal page. just search it up on google.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2010/4/8 17:13
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
what channel is this you're talking about? I mean, where?

There's a concert coming up in Stockholm, playing FF music. An orchestra that is.
My brother and his gf got tickets for it, but now they aren't going. If my sister and her fianc? don't want the tickets they're mine.
Nobuo Uematsu will be there in person, and they will play a lot of FF14 soundtrack and also show scenes from it.

http://www.konserthuset.se/Default.aspx?PageId=16&Sida=Konsertkalender&ConcertId=48777&Konsert=

sorry the site is only i Swedish, but if you scroll down you'll see the program (or a bit of it) for the show.
Posted on: 2010/4/8 4:49
  •  itana1
      itana1
Final fantasy fans! (nobuo fans to be more precise)
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male
FF14 soundtrack is leaked. Its pretty damn good and its composed by nobuo. Check it out. ive got a few uploaded on my channel
Its called- thededicatedgaMer, or you can search up FFXIV soundtrack.

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return." Loveless
Posted on: 2010/4/7 17:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic