Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Emily Book by Utada Hikaru anyone know ?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Emily Book by Utada Hikaru anyone know ?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L California
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Didn't she actually write a book with a yellow cover called Sen?

I thought it was the other book Ten that she wrote most of the stuff. I think Sen is a just a collection of all her past messages, blogs, pictures, and other stuff.

I wanna buy Ten, Sen, and Emily the Strange (the one translated by Utada of course). I was wondering if we could do a group buy from Amazon JP or something since a lot of us seem to want them. That would save us a lot of money on shipping.
Posted on: 2010/4/8 22:29
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Didn't she actually write a book with a yellow cover called Sen?
Posted on: 2010/4/8 20:01
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
so whats the book about, is it in english on Romaji or Kanji

never read it but it's 100% not romaji and not english... and i guess kanji are used... dunno about furigana though :o

no furigana.I saw in Konikuniya last year.It was 45 dollars.I think now I should have brought it.

wow so expensive.

I hate that place I swear.You go in there to get 3 albums and leave having one and paying the price of them all.New York City has a way of making you pay extra for things....but 2 times the amount,tariff tax percentage I believe and the formal state taxes?I only go there if I'm desperate.

things in Hawaii are pretty expensive also. being on an island, having to import everything and all. im not too sure about foreign books & cds though, haven't bought any here yet.

What island are you on anyways(not that I know anything about any of them :/)

I was raised on Maui but now living on Oahu. so I'm still in the process of getting to know this island.
Posted on: 2010/4/2 17:53
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

never read it but it's 100% not romaji and not english... and i guess kanji are used... dunno about furigana though :o

no furigana.I saw in Konikuniya last year.It was 45 dollars.I think now I should have brought it.

wow so expensive.

I hate that place I swear.You go in there to get 3 albums and leave having one and paying the price of them all.New York City has a way of making you pay extra for things....but 2 times the amount,tariff tax percentage I believe and the formal state taxes?I only go there if I'm desperate.

things in Hawaii are pretty expensive also. being on an island, having to import everything and all. im not too sure about foreign books & cds though, haven't bought any here yet.

What island are you on anyways(not that I know anything about any of them :/)
Posted on: 2010/4/2 17:46
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

wow so expensive.

Posted on: 2010/4/1 22:27
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

wow so expensive.

Posted on: 2010/4/1 1:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

wow so expensive.
Posted on: 2010/4/1 1:53
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

Posted on: 2010/3/31 20:56
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

Posted on: 2010/3/31 9:22
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
Posted on: 2010/3/31 8:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>