Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Do you think Utada has undergone plastic surgery?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  marcocsb
      marcocsb
Re: Do you think Utada has undergone plastic surgery?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
So an eyelid surgery just makes the eyes to show, i though that the doctors somehow changed the whole appearance of the eye, so if Hikki or anyone else gets that surgery it's totally ok, it's only a small procedure.
Posted on: 2010/5/23 21:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Double eye lid can happen if the person didn't rest well enough , work too hard, your eyes will stressed ....happen to anyone. Try not get sleep well and you'll see. After that take a nice rest, it eventually gone

Public love controversy , things like that sells. Gossip mags, web and many more
Posted on: 2010/5/23 21:11
  •  wadester1990
      wadester1990
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 17 male Missouri
I remember on her blog, she talked about her double eyelid syndrome (don't remember what it's called), and how the public believed she had plastic surgery. She said she didn't and that the double eyelid thing just went in and out.
Posted on: 2010/5/23 20:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

barried wrote:
Utada replace her teeth. She broke most of her teeth when she got drunk. Is this counts?

I don't think she has, at least not the full veneers thing many artists get.

I heard about that teeth story, because she's the one who said it at Shin Doumoto Kyoudai ,and she posted on her blog too.

Sad video about her at Shin Doumoto Kyoudai being deleted at Youtube. Why mostly video about her being deleted or the account were banned
Posted on: 2010/5/23 20:28
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

barried wrote:
Utada replace her teeth. She broke most of her teeth when she got drunk. Is this counts?

I don't think she has, at least not the full veneers thing many artists get.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/22 20:25
  •  marcocsb
      marcocsb
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
When we laugh our eyelids get "squeezed" so this could be the case with some before and after pictures besides how we can verify that those photos are real, i mean how to know if the person in the before picture is really the person in the after picture. With photoshop it's really easy to change the name of a year book picture even with MS Paint is easy
Posted on: 2010/5/22 16:54
  •  dumdumdilly
      dumdumdilly
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17,F,SG
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
EDIT: CHECK THIS OUT! It's off of some forum. It's pictures of Japanese celeb's when they were younger and now. The photo's are interesting. After seeing this, it's questionable. On the list, there's Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Gackt, Hyde, and many, many more.
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/309970-do-japanese-stars-get-plastic-surgery/

The only thing now that can be put to question is the eyelids and small bits of the nose. But it's all up to you all to decide for yourself. Whatever puts you at ease.

Most of the photos in that link were Photoshopped, especially the before photo of Yamapi.
Gackt did admit to having surgery before, if I'm not mistaken.

I lost the link of the thread where someone debunked the above link's photos. I'll try to post it here as soon as I can find it.

IMO, I think the nose part might be due to the angle of which the photo was taken from. Or it could be the work of
the CD cover/magazine photo editors. As for the eyes, it might be those double eyelid tapes? Just my two cents worth

HALLELUJAH CHANCE! :D
Posted on: 2010/5/22 10:49
  •  Sakura'10
      Sakura'10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/Portugal
Quote:

barried wrote:

She broke her teeth?

Posted on: 2010/5/22 4:33
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Posted on: 2010/5/22 4:24
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Just like a normal person , hikki gains and loses weight. The face and the body always change when you lose weight or gain weight. If you try to watch her concerts , its still the same except for the weight and age . Stress also affects the appearance of a person which is not rare in our world today.
Posted on: 2010/5/20 21:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>