Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Online Streaming Videos of Utada
  Media Interactive Inc. takes down my Sephora recording?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Media Interactive Inc. takes down my Sephora recording?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
The 5 parts are back up on youtube. Heres the playlist!

http://www.youtube.com/user/onetwo#grid/user/E75FC4E48C3252B0
Posted on: 2011/10/26 13:15
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
Your video, Utada Hikaru at 5th Ave Sephora 4/5 , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
Entity: Media Interactive Inc. Content Type: Audiovisual content

It would be nice to take this as a sign that they are planning to use some of that Utada footage in some sort of DVD. Unfortunately, this puts my youtube account at strike two, so I'm taking down parts 1-3
Posted on: 2010/8/2 17:28
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I have a sneaking suspicion that http://www.mediainteractive.co.jp may not be the ?Media Interactive Inc?, responsible for making a copyright claim for audiovisual content of Two?s Sephora Video..

The Japanese Company mentioned above is in fact: Interactive Media Ltd, the company business and service profile is: Research collection and analysis network planning and design inspections, research strategy consulting, marketing research study, development and operation of Netto Risachi Shisutemu......

Memberships and associations: Japan Marketing Research Association (JMRA), European Marketing Association Poll (ESOMAR) Licensed operator of the Privacy Mark 10822176 (02) No. Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 3-26-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002 Yagura Building 6F, TEL: 03-6826-5000 TEL: 03-6826-5000, FAX: 03-6419-8375 FAX: 03-6419-8375.....

So Interactive Media Ltd core business is in fact Market research into consumer needs and information gathering.....

I think Google/YouTube needs to supply more detailed information about the claim and ?Media Interactive Inc?...I.E company registration and location of head office ...
Posted on: 2010/6/8 2:28
Administrator
A/S/L
Technically, if you filmed a video on your camera, the video is copyrighted to you. But there may be other content in the video that could be copyrighted to someone else (music etc)...

Perhaps you can try to see if you can get thru the youtube dispute thing and get a more clarified answer of what part of the video they are claiming.

if it is the interview audio that they are claiming - perhaps u can upload it with out the talking (and subtitle it?)

Could there have been anything in the video/images that they might consider copyrighted?

more in MediaInteractiv:
http://www.google.pl/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=0e58386f223f0cc2&hl=en
http://mediainteractive.co.jp/

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/6/7 23:20
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

At Shepora event is it live tv show or a radio? if its usually they put copyright at the end of the show usually on tv they put it. Perhaps that is the problem.

But why they only take part 5/5 not all part , its quite weird....just don't make any sense

Ah, she was being interviewed by a radio DJ and maybe some of the interview was being played on the air, so I wonder if that is the reason.
Posted on: 2010/6/7 14:42
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

two wrote:

"Your video, Utada Hikaru at 5th Ave Sephora 5/5 , may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:
Content owner: Media Interactive Inc. Type: Audiovisual content"

I found part 5/5 on my PC and looked through it for any possible copyright infringements...and I found that there were no segments of music played during that part. So, any guesses as to why was only this part removed and what part of it is their property?

I just re-upped it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JUGsqduT8

The video link again not working, sad to see that.

I don't get it, why they taking only part 5/5 . Part 1 to 4 also have audiovisual content.

Can i ask you a question

At Shepora event is it live tv show or a radio? if its usually they put copyright at the end of the show usually on tv they put it. Perhaps that is the problem.

But why they only take part 5/5 not all part , its quite weird....just don't make any sense
Posted on: 2010/6/6 22:10
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
I'm no expert (or even have much knowledge of copyrights) but maybe it's the company who provided the equipment for the Sephora event. I don't think that's copyrighted material though...
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/5 18:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

two wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Can i see notice from Media Interactive Inc, why they taking over your 5/5 part

"Your video, Utada Hikaru at 5th Ave Sephora 5/5 , may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:

I found part 5/5 on my PC and looked through it for any possible copyright infringements...and I found that there were no segments of music played during that part. So, any guesses as to why was only this part removed and what part of it is their property?

Sorry Two Google/Youtube have you bang to rights.... quote: This video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video......

If you want to share part 5 you will have to file a counter-notification no if's or but's....quote:

"If you believe your content was misidentified as infringing, you may file a counter-notification. If you did not have all of the rights to post the material at issue, you MUST NOT submit a counter-notification. Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages."......

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=59826

Posted on: 2010/6/5 7:01
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 25/M/NJ-NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Can i see notice from Media Interactive Inc, why they taking over your 5/5 part

Posted on: 2010/6/5 6:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wanted to re-watch the "This is Love" subbed video from Utada United 2006, and I got this message.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Record Industry Association of Japan.

It was there yesterday, and now it's not even there.
Posted on: 2010/6/3 13:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>