•  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

358/2 days & Birth by Sleep are both about 30 hrs

Birth by Sleep is 45 hours. 15 per character.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/12 13:40
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: <>
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
I have yet to play that game. To this day, I've never played it ~_~. They made it for DS, but I've been told I shouldn't play it as my First Kingdom Hearts game. The GBA died, and I don't have anything Sony related lol.

You really shouldn't only a fan of the service can really enjoy it imo. The story flies over you head if you haven't played any of the past games.

But if you can get a PS2 for cheap or a joypad for you computer and a PS2 emulator, play the games in this order:

Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories(PS2 remake)
Kingdom Hearts:358/2 days
Kingdom Hearts 2/Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix(menus are all hiragana and katakana and the cutscenes that got added only of japanese subtitles, but all the other cutscenes are from the NA version of the game with english voice acting and you get 2 extra main story boss fights)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

If you really care. You can beat all these in about 11 days.

KH1 & KH2 takes me about 3 days each (33-40hrs each)
Chain of Memories GBA is around 9 hrs each side(you'll understand when you play it), ps2 could be around 23.
358/2 days & Birth by Sleep are both about 30 hrs
Posted on: 2010/6/12 13:14
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

NGBear wrote:
A new kingdom hearts game "KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CODED" will be shown at E3 for the Nintendo DS
Well it isnt a newly announced game since it was released already as a mobile phone game in japan, but it is new in a sense for us as it is going to be on the ds

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd./h.a.n.d. Inc.
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platforms: Nintendo DS
Genre: Action RPG
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Ship Date: TBD

Sora's journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin. Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn't write it &mdash so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this "datascape" dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own.

For more information on KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded, please visit the Square Enix E3 site at: http://na.square-enix.com/events/e310/.

Information above was cut & paste from the Sqaure-Enix North American site

Well am expecting a "New" game. Because definitely isn't new. It's one of the 2 cell phone games. It's being re-developed fully I hope.
Posted on: 2010/6/12 13:03
  •  NGBear
      NGBear
Re: <>
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/London
A new kingdom hearts game "KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CODED" will be shown at E3 for the Nintendo DS
Well it isnt a newly announced game since it was released already as a mobile phone game in japan, but it is new in a sense for us as it is going to be on the ds

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd./h.a.n.d. Inc.
Publisher: Square Enix, Inc.
Platforms: Nintendo DS
Genre: Action RPG
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Ship Date: TBD

Sora's journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin. Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn't write it &mdash so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this "datascape" dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own.

For more information on KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded, please visit the Square Enix E3 site at: http://na.square-enix.com/events/e310/.

Information above was cut & paste from the Sqaure-Enix North American site
Posted on: 2010/6/12 4:44
Re: <<>>
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I have yet to play that game. To this day, I've never played it ~_~. They made it for DS, but I've been told I shouldn't play it as my First Kingdom Hearts game. The GBA died, and I don't have anything Sony related lol.
Posted on: 2010/6/11 20:37
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
<<<Kingdom Hearts UPDATE>>>
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"

Square Enix will be revealing a new Kingdom Hearts game at this years E3 in June (15-17). Tetsuya Nomura, the mind behind Kingdom Hearts, said that this game is 'something for the North American fans' (THAT'S US!!! >.<). Unfortunately he also said that Kingdom Hearts 3 is a working title, but isn't confirmed. Remember when rumors were going around that they were currently in the process of making two new KH games? Well KH3 isn't one of them.

EDIT: The second Kingdom Hearts game that was revealed was Kingdom Hearts 3D. It will be released for the Nintendo 3Ds. It is unsure if it will be a remake of Kingdom Hearts or new altogether.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/11 11:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic