1234...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Well, she deserved it and I hope she have a good rest.
Posted on: 2012/4/15 3:08
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
For me, it's a bittersweet moment. I'm happy taht Utada be able to rest and someday come back with a new energy and great ideas, but I'll miss her just as everyone here. I respect her decision and wish her the best.
Posted on: 2011/6/30 4:30
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
For me, it's a bittersweet moment. I'm happy taht Utada be able to rest and someday come back with a new energy and great ideas, but I'll miss her just as everyone here. I respect her decision and wish her the best.
Posted on: 2011/6/30 4:30
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Lets all work together so that this site will still be great. But sometimes, we run out of good ideas and topics to talk about, so that is something to think about.

She must be getting a lot of sleep lately, it's really chilly this time of the year. Bed weather, so to say.
Posted on: 2011/1/17 17:24
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I find it odd there aren't more fansites considering how big she is
Posted on: 2011/1/4 7:13
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
There's a french hikki website. But it's french :(
Posted on: 2011/1/3 1:11
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
I sure hope the site survives the break. I don't really know any other Hikki fansites.

(; ̄ェ ̄)
Posted on: 2011/1/2 23:46
  •  kakasensai
      kakasensai
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M
She is officially on break now ^^. I hope whatever she is doing now, she has fun and get of lot personal things done and I hope if she does come back she will come back strong and with more awesome song's ;D!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE UTADA HIKARU FOREVER!

P.S: Although she is on break, I hope this forum continues to be active day to day basis. ;]

I LOVE HIKKI!!!
100% Official Fan Of Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2011/1/1 12:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

eliexxx wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:
if its me, i'd tell her to go to the Philippines. lots of places to see and beaches to go to. she will definitely have a great time here!

I agree and besides a lot of people here don't know jpop that much so she won't be bothered here especially in Baguio, where I currently live hehehe

hehe i'll go to baguio just for her. is there a mandarin hotel there? i've heard thats one of the hotels that she is really fond of staying.

Mandarin hotels? hmmm... I don't think so but usually many artists prefer to stay at the Manor in CJH, since the place is really beautiful, it has a pool and they like to go jogging and stuff there hehehe too much info there sorry
Posted on: 2010/12/29 18:23
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

eliexxx wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:
if its me, i'd tell her to go to the Philippines. lots of places to see and beaches to go to. she will definitely have a great time here!

I agree and besides a lot of people here don't know jpop that much so she won't be bothered here especially in Baguio, where I currently live hehehe

hehe i'll go to baguio just for her. is there a mandarin hotel there? i've heard thats one of the hotels that she is really fond of staying.
Posted on: 2010/12/27 4:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...9>