Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  how do you feel about utada and marriage?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: how do you feel about utada and marriage?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah I want to know what they'll name the baby as well. I'm sure the baby will be very cute.
Posted on: 2005/12/27 8:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, well he directs some of her videos and he made a movie. xP If they do have a baby, I just wonder what they are gonna call him/her.
Posted on: 2005/12/26 15:20
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
It's a possiblity Utada's pregnant. She has been married more than a year now. Well pregnant or not, I'm hoping the best for her sucess. I'm actually interested in what her husband does for a living and what he's like. It's interesting to see what kind of guy she loves since her music is about that most of the time.
Posted on: 2005/12/26 15:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I was sorta thinking that too. That she might be pregnant. But I'm not sure, I don't think she is yet. But I think she does want a kid. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/26 14:48
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think it's really sweet that she's married already. It shows how mature she is to commit to a lifelong relationship like that. I was surprised myself when I read an article that she was a married woman. Utada still looks like a teenager to me sometimes. Although recent pictures really do show that she's grown into a beautiful young lady who carries herself so well. Her husband looks a bit old for her. But they do look happy together and happiness in a marriage is important. As for the fat thing, I like her skinny or fat. Well she's not really fat, more like chubby, not nearly close to being really fat. I thought it might be possible she was pregnant, but then that might be too soon. Anyways she's still a very lovely woman.
Posted on: 2005/12/26 14:38
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I think Hikki was mature for her age when she got married and since she has known her husband for a while and they were happy together then I think marriage was just taking their relationship to the next step. I have a friend who is my age, 20 and she is getting married in a few days. Her and her fiance have been together so long and they lived together WITH her mother so it was pratically like they were married. I don't think age is the issue in either of the marriages.
Posted on: 2005/12/22 15:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Hikki16 wrote:
..hmm. well to be honest
they should have really got to know each other
first
..not run off together
but i am happy for her either way!!
Well I think he was a friend of the family, so that's how they got to know each more. LOL I don't know, but I think I might have read that somewhere.
Posted on: 2005/11/25 15:19
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
..hmm. well to be honest
they should have really got to know each other
first
..not run off together
but i am happy for her either way!!
Posted on: 2005/11/25 13:37
  •  Passion
      Passion
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I think that its wonderful that she found someone who she liked to marry and married him and theve been together fo-EVA soo... like....yeah! there MADE for eachother!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2005/11/24 19:57
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
hee hee we rule
woot woot
Posted on: 2005/11/24 17:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>