1234...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
Re: Announcement of two-day Yokohama concerts ["WILD LIFE"]
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
I'm surprised you're not going SoulHunter14. Haha :) Well, I'm sure they're going to have a lot of fun!
Posted on: 2010/11/25 20:16
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Wow. Amazing. UtadaNet members to meet at the concert It seems a lot of UN members are going to Japan this December.

^ Jules and Sokuri - we'll be waiting for your interesting adventure Enjoy! :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/11/25 19:43
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Kumachang, can you speak Japanese and translate it into English fluently? It would be great if you could post the new song translations for Utada :)
Posted on: 2010/11/25 16:22
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
When are you going? :D Let's meet up

Im going on Dec 8th...We should definitely meet up if you're going on that day too!

OMG that's so cool :D Me too! We HAFTA meet up :9 Especially since I've never been in the Yokohama area, so I guess I'll be kinda bored xD I'll send you a message :3
Posted on: 2010/11/25 7:35
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:

Im going on Dec 8th...We should definitely meet up if you're going on that day too!
Posted on: 2010/11/21 17:03
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
it seems a lot of people are dressing up for the concert... such as costumes from past pv's and kuma related stuff. also, people are planning on bringing puppets to the concert to participate in "Goodbye Happiness" hahah.

aww I want to go.

omg I so wanna dress up as her from the "Traveling" PV!! Time to go find a pink wig ^_^

Quote:

Q wrote:
Congratulations sokuri! Please tell us your story/report of the concert :)

I'll try and give you all as much info as I can! Im horrible at remembering set lists but Im gonna try and bring a little notepad with me so I can write down the songs for everyone..Is anyone here going on the final night? Im guessing that will be the better show and the one that they will film if/when they do a DVD release..

Posted on: 2010/11/21 15:30
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Not sure if this has already been asked, but what are the chances of it being on YouTube?
Posted on: 2010/11/21 15:12
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
it seems a lot of people are dressing up for the concert... such as costumes from past pv's and kuma related stuff. also, people are planning on bringing puppets to the concert to participate in "Goodbye Happiness" hahah.

aww I want to go.

omg I so wanna dress up as her from the "Traveling" PV!! Time to go find a pink wig ^_^

Quote:

Q wrote:

I'll try and give you all as much info as I can! Im horrible at remembering set lists but Im gonna try and bring a little notepad with me so I can write down the songs for everyone..Is anyone here going on the final night? Im guessing that will be the better show and the one that they will film if/when they do a DVD release..
Posted on: 2010/11/18 5:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
So at the very least I'm assuming we can expect some sort of bootleg of the live screening, although I'd like to be optimistic and say there's an official release planned as well (EMI's not going to be cashing in on Hikki for a while, they might as well milk it while they can!). I feel like I should have a whole bank account stashed away just for her over the next couple of months, to be safe.

Like everyone else, I'm crossing my fingers for some kind of ITF/WILD LIFE bundle. Anyone wanna place bets on what, if any, English-language material will appear on the set list for WILD LIFE? Also, really hoping she'll break out the keyboard again. That was a treat. Maybe she could play some guitar, too.

I also like the way this has been handled. Although more live dates would have been great, I can see how this is very practical in many respects; not only does it allow a large number of people to see her from all over Japan more or less at the same time, it allows her to (hopefully) do a longer set to include as much material as possible without completely destroying her voice. And ironically, those watching her on a movie screen will probably have a better view than 70% of the people in the stadium. Here's to hoping she doesn't end up getting sick. Again.
Posted on: 2010/11/18 1:10
Administrator
A/S/L
wow! that sounds great! ...
sounds like the crowd will be more lively than other past japanese concerts of hers (but i guess its also cuz theres only 2 shows, and not a full tour)

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/11/18 0:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...16>