Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
I would like to recommend "Orange Days." It's so amazing! There's only 11 episodes. I'm on the third & I'm hooked. This drama makes me want to learn JSL. Truly an inspirational drama.

I love Orange Days too. :) I've seen that 4years ago.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/4/2 4:12
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Japanese Entertainment: Japanese Actors, Anime/Manga, Doramas & Variety Shows
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
I would like to recommend "Orange Days." It's so amazing! There's only 11 episodes. I'm on the third & I'm hooked. This drama makes me want to learn JSL. Truly an inspirational drama.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2011/4/2 0:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Found out that Ai Otsuka giving birth or her first daughter Happy for her.
Posted on: 2011/3/27 2:05
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
i just watch J movie 'Story of Amnesia Girl' i forgot the Japanese title the cast that i remember were only Maki Horikita ( was it ? ) and the rest unknown and cant remember. Beautiful i found were when they throw camera and let it take a pict by it self , very artistic photo result they got :D

Yah its not new movie, I just got it from my bro

Last whoot Bleach will exist in next ten years lol wack his head please
Posted on: 2010/12/19 19:00
I'am excited to see Shida Mirai on her new drama "Himitsu" :)

Posted on: 2010/11/21 5:51
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Now I see. So, it's a show for impersonators?

Yep. From what I've seen on YouTube, two people perform an imitation of some singer and then a panel of judges vote on who wins. It's hilarious when they try to imitate American singers, but I most of the time it's intentional
Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:47
Now I see. So, it's a show for impersonators?

Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:40
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:
Monomane? Is it a variety show?

I guess it would be considered a variety show. It's ashow where people imitate other singers. I'm not sure but I think it's where Miracle Hikaru came from.

Sometimes they're funny, like this SMAP parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkdI1os7FM

Other times, the people are really impressive like this B'Z and BoA impression:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxrNhHD8fqk
Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:33
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well for one week will be held Jak Japan Matsuri 2010 here start yesterday . And i found 2 anime movie '5 centimeters per second' and The Place Promised In Our Early Days' (thanks god for translation i dont how to read it) yah its not new movie yet it have good storyline.

I saw both of them a while ago. 5 CM Per Second has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever seen... and I've read spanish novelas. It's a great movie.

Anyone here watch monomane? I tell you, that stuff is funny. The SMAP impressions always have me rofl.

Monomane? Is it a variety show?

Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:18
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well for one week will be held Jak Japan Matsuri 2010 here start yesterday . And i found 2 anime movie '5 centimeters per second' and The Place Promised In Our Early Days' (thanks god for translation i dont how to read it) yah its not new movie yet it have good storyline.

I saw both of them a while ago. 5 CM Per Second has got to be one of the saddest stories I've ever seen... and I've read spanish novelas. It's a great movie.

Anyone here watch monomane? I tell you, that stuff is funny. The SMAP impressions always have me rofl.
Posted on: 2010/10/13 16:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>