12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Re: Junko - The Female guitarist from UH_WL
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
think she wanted a different ensemble for wild life... looking and comparing the tone of the concert between UU2k6 and wild life... you sort of get that feeling...

hence Junko which is a more subtler option rather than the previous over the top team... you also see that she is less active on stage compared to UU2k6 where she is literally dancing and moving about the stage...kinda hard for the camera man to catch her in frame even when you watch it on DVD...

i personally like how she planned wild life out overall much more than UU2k6... it just places more focus on the artist itself...

the only person retained from UU2k6 was matt rhodes if i am not wrong...
Posted on: 2012/6/26 22:07
  •  CozMagmagg
      CozMagmagg
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I really like Kon-san (The long haired dude from UU06). I would say Junko-san is good too but I like Kon-san better. And also wild life may have been a bit more good If Kon-san's solo's were there and Taku-san's effects was there (Her percussionist from UU06). :)
Posted on: 2012/6/14 6:33
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
junko is no doubt a great guitar player (being a guitar player myself) or else hikki would not have gotten her for the wildlife concert.

but the long haired dude in UU06 concert is definitely a kick ass guitarist. he's a more flashy player than junko san
Posted on: 2012/6/11 16:11
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I could not tell the songs were missing anything with Junko at the guitar. She was rocking.
Posted on: 2011/1/21 23:05
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
yeah dude that guys solos in UU06 was really great. And yeah, his hair was really outtathisworldish!! (reminds me of my hair during college hehe!)

but Junko is not that bad, great rips as well. I mean in an industry were usually guys do the solos, it is a great sight to see and brilliant to hear!
Posted on: 2010/12/27 5:15
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
But these two never fail to make me say,

'HAIR.SO.HOT.'

wavy slash curly long hair fetishes. fail.
Posted on: 2010/12/21 18:15
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
She replied to me XD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/21 18:09
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Yeah she was cool but I missed Kon too :(
Posted on: 2010/12/16 19:33
  •  PensukeD
      PensukeD
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Agreed, YMMWTBAM is one of the most memorable performance in UU06. I'm one of the most pathetic people who can't resist playing air guitars when I listen to it :P
Posted on: 2010/12/10 0:28
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Kon is the man. I prefer his YMMWTBAM solo to the other guitarist's solo from ITF. It's not like the other's solo wasn't good but it's just that Kon's one really had the kick and the solo was really memorable, it sticks in your head (or maybe it's because I've overplayed the UU06 version of YMMWTBAM? lol). Oh, I've forgotten to mention that he has that 'epic long hair' too.

Junko is cool too. Too bad this is Utada's last live and she will be going on a hiatus for God knows how long. I hope that they'll work together again.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 18:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>