nice!
Posted on: 2011/3/27 14:22
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re: Utada Hikaru guitar tabs
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXy7YQHVRw8

here is me playing the guitar part of arashi no megami. hope you guys like it.
Posted on: 2011/3/24 23:05
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTrPToyUBM8

here is me playing the guitar part of show me love(not a dream). i hope you guys like it. i'll upload more hikki's songs guitar parts the next couple of days.
Posted on: 2011/3/24 1:38
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
Ahh this thread kinda died =/ lol
I'm still going to work on my acoustic (instrumental) cover of Sakura Drops for you all, but I'm really wanting to do it on a classical guitar now.
If I can't get my hands on one soon, I'll just do it on acoustic, then redo it on classical later =]
Posted on: 2011/1/30 5:23
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
Okay so... things have been pretty busy with the holidays and all, but if any more of you want tabs, just PM me!
I'm gonna be gone for a couple days over the weekend, but I'll be able to reply fairly soon.

I pretty much have Stay Gold and Passion (no solo though) finished, so, let me know if you want those.

And next week... I'll try Kettobase! Any other requests?
Posted on: 2010/12/30 15:13
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Haven't gotten the chance to test Keep Tryin' but I've saved the tabs so that I can try it out when I get back home. Gosh, it's so damn inconvenient and frustrating without the internet!

Passion as in the Live version with that epic guitar solo at the end!? *drools* Also can't wait to play the Stay Gold's riff. While listening to Utada's songs today, I've noticed Kettobase! would be fun to rock out on the electric as well. Any chance you gonna tab that out? :p

Well, no solo for Passion yet... but I'll keep working at it.
I can tab out some general riffs he's playing around, but only some of it will be exact.
But the rest will basically be the chords/live electric version.
Other than the solo, it's pretty easy =]

So that's coming soon, as well as Stay Gold.

Hmm... after I finish the songs I'm working on now, I'll try Kettobase! next.

Oh and, once I get around to tabbing out Sakura Drops, I'll probably tab out Traveling too. I have a few different parts for Traveling other than just the chords
Posted on: 2010/12/22 15:13
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Haven't gotten the chance to test Keep Tryin' but I've saved the tabs so that I can try it out when I get back home. Gosh, it's so damn inconvenient and frustrating without the internet!

Passion as in the Live version with that epic guitar solo at the end!? *drools* Also can't wait to play the Stay Gold's riff. While listening to Utada's songs today, I've noticed Kettobase! would be fun to rock out on the electric as well. Any chance you gonna tab that out? :p
Posted on: 2010/12/22 1:41
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
Also... I've pretty much finished Stay Gold, but the layout is kinda sloppy, so I gotta rearrange the tabs.

I also tabbed out how to play the actual piano part on guitar for the intro/chorus.
It's in a different tuning and capo 5, but the rest of the song I tabbed in standard.

I should have a chance to finish it tonight. I'll also try to get the other main piano part (from the pre-chorus) done if I have enough time.

And... I'll finally tab out Passion =]
Posted on: 2010/12/20 8:14
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
That does sound weird to say it that way... haha.
The mp3 I have is 160, but a lot of the others I found sounded really low quality. Mine sounds a little better (better than the one in the video).
I think the guitar has some effects on it anyway, but I wish it was a little clearer.

Also, I finished the tabs for Show Me Love!
The actual tuning sounds like Drop D flat (mainly because of one low chord), but I also tabbed it out in regular Drop D too.
The song really only has 2 riffs to it, with a couple variations.
Posted on: 2010/12/15 20:31
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
It's nice to wake up to these chords! I'll try Keep Tryin' (that sounded weird) later today and come back with some comments if it's off but it looks great to me.

Speaking of the MP3, is it a 128 one or? I'm quite unhappy with the 128 version so I'm still looking for a 320 one.
Posted on: 2010/12/15 20:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>