Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  emimusic.jp/hikki/ondemand is Now Up!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: emimusic.jp/hikki/ondemand is Now Up!
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
FUUUU~ It's the GBH PV Making!!! FAAART~ わくわく〜 ドキドキ〜

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/2/4 9:34
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
the SPECIAL MOVIE is now up!
Posted on: 2011/2/4 8:53
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
the present is now a t-shirt!

and new photos have been updated 1/28
Posted on: 2011/1/30 19:49
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Thanks to takkun29!!! 2 official videos from secret site:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4p2uhjofgffmrqx
http://www.mediafire.com/?3a120ia96of4otb
If anyone needs megaupload mirror, I'll add it later, just let me know.
It seems that they're exactly the same as TV-version
Posted on: 2011/1/24 2:57
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
The present is now a notebook!

I'm still trying to get a reply from @hikki_staff or @u3music if overseas fans are able to win it.
Posted on: 2011/1/24 1:27
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Quote:

takkun29 wrote:
Yes, RTMPE links are protected, so you can't just right click and save. There are some programs out there, like RTMPDUMP, which requires a little bit of figuring out.

I do have both videos saved but not sure the best way of sharing them. Thoughts?

I doubt that someone will succeed in downloading your links because they're not full. Someone gave long link for 1 video before but NetTransport I use thought it was 2GB file but still was downloading but in this case the download won't start...
And RTMPDUMP is really hard for understanding for common public.
So could you just please upload it?
It doesn't really matter where because I can make mirrors for everybody.
Posted on: 2011/1/22 19:00
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
Lol, i guess it really depends... I tred to play traveling both from UStream and the link cube put on above, and I realise there are some parts that are different, for instance the hand movement hikki did when she sing "keep it up, keep it up..." at the end. I guess we can safely presume it's a mashup of both nights?

I;m really not sure. At first I thought it was a mashup, but at least to me, it just looks like there are some different angles.

In any case, regardless of whether it's the first or second concert, I'm just happy we finally have the concert in HD!! I hear that an HD rip of the TV broadcast has been uploaded to Jpopsuki!
Posted on: 2011/1/22 17:54
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Lol, i guess it really depends... I tred to play traveling both from UStream and the link cube put on above, and I realise there are some parts that are different, for instance the hand movement hikki did when she sing "keep it up, keep it up..." at the end. I guess we can safely presume it's a mashup of both nights?
Posted on: 2011/1/22 17:14
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

山本_passion wrote:
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

kjazz wrote:
Try asia torrents to dl the concert.

I already have the concert. The point of getting the videos from the On Demand site is that their sound is re-mixed and they include portions from the second day of Wild Life.

actually..I think it's all from the first night. They just fixed up her voice a bit so it sounds better(in tune more, less quivery). At least the Letters video is from the first night i'm sure. If you watch the original Ustream vid and the on demand one, it's all the same, but different angles. correct me if i'm wrong.

Really? That's sad, I assumed that since the performances from the NHK special included parts from the second concert that it was the same for the On Demand site. It seems that the WILD LIFE broadcast on SkyPerfecTV today was of the first concert as well.

In 720p HD:

Goodbye Happiness/traveling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmHUeQB0mk8&feature=player_embedded

Beautiful World:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD94KYDzz6E&feature=player_embedded

Sakura Drops: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6S6cLUGdNo&feature=player_embedded

That Sakura Drops performance is so relaxing to listen to...

Also, @山本_passion, I like your sig. That's during BLUE, right?
Posted on: 2011/1/22 16:23
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

kjazz wrote:
Try asia torrents to dl the concert.

I already have the concert. The point of getting the videos from the On Demand site is that their sound is re-mixed and they include portions from the second day of Wild Life.

actually..I think it's all from the first night. They just fixed up her voice a bit so it sounds better(in tune more, less quivery). At least the Letters video is from the first night i'm sure. If you watch the original Ustream vid and the on demand one, it's all the same, but different angles. correct me if i'm wrong.
Posted on: 2011/1/22 15:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>