Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Mark
      Mark
Re: "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
If this story is true, I desperately hope Fukuda Tenjin appreciates exactly how cosmically fortunate he is, and so does everything humanly conceivable to make Utada absolutely as happy as she can possibly be.
Posted on: 2011/3/10 22:16
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Re: "Remarriage is close?! Utada Hikaru reconciles and goes on a pre-marital vacation!!"
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Isn?t love about a couple?s spirit of independence, love, and mutual respect?.

?Utada seems to be fully enjoying her life as a normal person rather than as a singer. Even though she is nearing 30, at this rate the chances of her remarrying are still high. It is strongly hoped she will be able to build a happy home this time?....

True love prevails and Utada defines a devotion to THE ONLY true and meaningful emotional link between perceived attitudes and the real world we experience.....

Love without conditions..

Very nicely put.

Cheers
Posted on: 2011/3/10 8:54
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Isn?t love about a couple?s spirit of independence, love, and mutual respect?.

?Utada seems to be fully enjoying her life as a normal person rather than as a singer. Even though she is nearing 30, at this rate the chances of her remarrying are still high. It is strongly hoped she will be able to build a happy home this time?....

True love prevails and Utada defines a devotion to THE ONLY true and meaningful emotional link between perceived attitudes and the real world we experience.....

Love without conditions..
Posted on: 2011/3/10 7:20
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Thanks for posting Jiremi. :) Alas, they translated it.

Welcome!!! =D
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2011/3/9 16:20
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Thanks for posting Jiremi. :) Alas, they translated it.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/9 16:03
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
From Tokyohive:

Quote:
As announced in August of last year, Utada Hikaru (28) is currently on break from her activities as an artist. The reason for this hiatus as she explained, ?Because I started my activities as an artist at the age of 15, there?s a part of me which has never really grown up. It?s an important part of me as a person,? and she has announced that from now on she wants to devote herself to ?activities as a human being?. However, it is said that in the shadow of this announcement that there has been friction with her staff, as well as emotional instability from Utada herself.

Moreover, it?s being said that there may be another hidden reason: reconciliation with her ex-boyfriend.

In September of 2009, Utada?s relationship with artist Fukuda Tenjin,8 years her senior, as well as the fact they were half living together, was made public, but the following year they split up. At that time, Fukuda?s source of income was vague, and because he was an unknown, harsh reports such as ?His main occupation isn?t art; it?s working as a masseuse out of his parents? house? and ?He?s still getting an allowance from his parents? were rampant. The uneven status between the two was said to be reason enough for them to split up, but have they gotten back together in secret?

Quote:
?One of the reasons she said last summer that she wanted to devote herself to ?activities as a human being? seems to be that she wished to spend time just being a normal couple with her boyfriend. He and Utada are both ?artists,? but in that arena she?s too far above him. The gap between the unknown artist and his girlfriend who sold 9 million copies of her hit album is too great. Because of that, she wanted to get rid of that categorization and love him like an ordinary woman. Her former spouse Kiriya Kazuaki was also just a cameraman at the beginning of their relationship, but after becoming her husband, his work as an artist took off and their differences in opinion increased. She doesn?t want to fall into the same pattern this time,? said one entertainment reporter.

Utada and Fukuda seem to be getting along well at the moment, as the March 8th edition of Josei Jishin broke the news of their romantic getaway in Izu. The two are currently living together in an apartment in the Tokyo metropolitan area, and according to the neighbors, ?You can often see the two of them bike riding together.?

According to the article, on the morning of March 1st, the two were seen leaving their shared apartment headed in the direction of Tokyo Station. They boarded the ?Super View Dancer? train headed for Shimoda, at the southern tip of Izu Peninsula. In fact, at this time of year, there is a type of cherry blossom called ?Kawazuzakura? which blooms earlier than others, and it?s the best season for early flower viewing.

It seems as though Utada and her boyfriend enjoyed seeing the cherry blossoms. Furthermore, it is said that the two met up with Fukuda?s father at Shimoda Station. It may be that his father has already recognized her as his ?daughter.?

Utada seems to be fully enjoying her life as a normal person rather than as a singer. Even though she is nearing 30, at this rate the chances of her remarrying are still high. It is strongly hoped she will be able to build a happy home this time.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2011/3/9 12:56
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
Everything that goes into Tokyohive comes out with shitty translation, Korean bias, and poor English mechanics. Seriously, I sent them an article to them once and what was posted was completely different from what I submitted. All the info was wrong. Use google translator. It's much more informative.

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2011/3/9 10:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Is it possible to get that whole article translated?

this is big news and i would love to see a full translation if someone has the time.

Thanks

I submitted it to Tokyohive. Hopefully they would release a full translation.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/9 7:27
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Is it possible to get that whole article translated?

this is big news and i would love to see a full translation if someone has the time.

Thanks
Posted on: 2011/3/9 6:23
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I'm so happy for her if it's true
She's so lonely X?
Posted on: 2011/3/9 5:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>