•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  dral
      dral
Re: New Utada YouTube Channel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
Couldn't agree more.
I have since given up after I've got 3 vids removed.
They are live performances with sponsors. So I don't understand what's the benefit of removing the video since it could have exposed the artist and the companies to more viewers.

Posted on: 2012/4/10 8:35
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
That's so unfair her videos keep getting deleted. Think about it: when someone just gets to know artist, he doesn't go to shop and buy every CD by him/her, he just wants to hear some songs by this artist and then there's much bigger chance he'll buy something. Thanks to youtube so many people became popular, and if her songs are being deleted, how can new fans get to know wbout her? I think if EMI wants to prevent people from downloading songs, they should rather concern about torrents than youtube.
Posted on: 2012/4/10 0:50
  •  a.k.
      a.k.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
And I uploaded the yoghurt vid, with subs.. This should not be taken down by EMI!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odDEtE8NICU
Posted on: 2012/4/7 7:12
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/Male/Brazil
I changed my account, because that was deleted, if you want to track new videos simply register the channel https://youtube.com/user/SamuelQueirozOficial and I will post unpublished videos on my facebook page https://facebook.com / UtadaHikaruLinks

Posted on: 2012/4/3 10:52
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Have you upload new videos?
Posted on: 2012/4/2 4:10
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Even if you put the copyright disclaimer in the description, the video could still be taken down. I've seen it happen. But yeah, I've also been able to find videos that still remain on Youtube.
Posted on: 2012/4/1 13:51
  •  a.k.
      a.k.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I found a video on youtube explaining the process, but since it says you need to put your real name and it hints there's a slight chance you might be legally held accountable blah blah, it's pretty scary huh.

I wonder why they don't just do that thing where the company claims the right to put ads on the video. i wouldn't mind that at all....
Posted on: 2012/3/30 4:39
  •  hikkimad
      hikkimad
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
u can bypass the security if u put up a copyright notice thingy... i forgot the exact details but if u do a search on google u should be able to find it. Just have to paste this chunk of message in the video description..
Posted on: 2012/3/29 19:36
  •  a.k.
      a.k.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
The EMI enforcers are fierce. I'm impressed and saddened at the same time.
Posted on: 2012/3/23 20:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Well, guess it doesn't matter now, as my channel has been removed. Even though my videos were private, they still got me.
Posted on: 2012/3/23 16:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>