•  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Need help removing false post about me :(
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Wow....

Sounds like you had it rough recently. It really makes me wonder why people want to create drama for no reason. For attention? Guess they don't have enough of it. But why the internet to create it? Because it's the easiest way to hide your identity. It's good It's at you found the culprits because that would be a pain if you still haven't and they would still be saying such things.

So this is what has been going on while I was gone.

I missed you ;___;
Posted on: 2012/4/30 23:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Wow....

Sounds like you had it rough recently. It really makes me wonder why people want to create drama for no reason. For attention? Guess they don't have enough of it. But why the internet to create it? Because it's the easiest way to hide your identity. It's good It's at you found the culprits because that would be a pain if you still haven't and they would still be saying such things.

So this is what has been going on while I was gone.
Posted on: 2012/4/30 13:14
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
So you're saying You and your sister Ayumi Saiyuki has been framed huh. Tell us who the culprit is..
She should be responsible for creating a mess on the internet. She did not account for her actions and disappeared without a trace. Its a huge crime for fabricating false information and could be punishable by law.

This incident has been circulating for quite sometime and I'm sure the other sites would have something related to this.
good luck dealing with them.

WARNING: IT'S A LONG COMMENT! I'M SORRY!

That's exactly what I've been saying. We've been framed! Why would I even dare put on the internet that I'm Utada Hikaru's goddaughter, ESPECIALLY on the internet!

And not to sound conceited though, I am not bad looking to even steal pictures from a cosplayer and of course I will tell you who did it. It's not just one person, it's 2. Those 2 has been creating false "profile" about me before in high school, when myspace was popular. The reason why is well, I dated The culprit's nephew (they are the same age) and we had a really bad break up and I mean really bad. It was major drama!

Her family started cursing my family out, and my family started cursing her family out. It was just... horrible. I confronted her about a fake myspace profile about me before in the beginning of Junior year but she denied it. All the evidence led straight to her by the way she typed and how she said things that only I had ever told her and she knew I was a big Hikki fan. So I went to the guidance counselor and asked to you know, help. He told me to kinda scare her a bit saying that he can get the police to search her laptop/computer to see if she had anything on there. I told told her niece instead, and her niece, I guess warned her and the next day, the profile was gone.

Sorry I'm typing alot. Just makes me very angry and sad when I think about it. Then after that, the post about me on this site was created. I knew, but I didn't confront her cause it was a busy school year and thought it was a myspace thing and she would just delete it. But darn... I was wrong. Towards the end of senior year, I started dating my current boyfriend, and he wanted to see my facebook and I told him to search my name, but he searched it on google instead cause he was new to fb. He then called me on what showed up. Then I searched on it to, to see what was he talking about. So then I found this. I was very angry and contacted the culprit! She ADMIT to doing it but could not delete it. That made me very upset and guess what that conniving snake wrote? She wrote "Can't delete it but w****s like you deserved it! LOL" She said something in Hmong after that, and told me to "search that up B****" Then she blocked me!

Then, one of my family member (She hates me to death for NO apparent reasons) who knows all of my bf's friends and my friends, started to tell them about the post. That's when my life became hell... My friends wouldn't talk to me and My bf's FRIENDS AND FAMILY started hating me and even told me in my face calling me fake and the B word. They would tell my bf to leave me cause I was fake and even tried shoving the post in his face. (yes, I admit, I started to... cut myself after that...) They called me a liar too and none of them NEVER ever let me explain myself. they'd just assume. It really was hell for me. So that's why I'm here guys cause the hatefulness is literally still going on and people are still referring me to this post. I just want it to be gone so in the future when I make new friends, they won't see it and really guys, I just want my friends to be able to call me by that name again and NOT look at me the wrong way, like I'm a liar.

I'm sorry this is long but there's the explanation. Sorry to the Hikki fans who had to read that. I've seen the other sites, but it seems to always come back to this site so I just wanted to go straight to the source. I'll try to deal with them. Thanks!

P.S. I almost forgot. They pretty much slandered my name, cause A LOT of drama and also, slandered Hikki's name. I feel like it's only fair to at least reveal their names. Their name's are Mailee Lee and Veda Vang. Please don't bother looking for them cause those 2 are really, and I mean really good at keeping themselves private. They do have a facebook cause that where I confronted them at before they blocked me -.- Sigh.... My apologies for making this long and bringing this up...

Lots of love!

-Ellie
Posted on: 2012/4/29 1:28
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
So you're saying You and your sister Ayumi Saiyuki has been framed huh. Tell us who the culprit is..
She should be responsible for creating a mess on the internet. She did not account for her actions and disappeared without a trace. Its a huge crime for fabricating false information and could be punishable by law.

This incident has been circulating for quite sometime and I'm sure the other sites would have something related to this.
good luck dealing with them.
Posted on: 2012/4/28 21:42
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
So is Ellie Tokuzawa ur fake name? Or Ayani Saiyuki ?

Ellie Tokuzawa is my real name, Ellie is my nick name, my real name is Ellen, Saiyuki was my dad's middle name, and Ayani was created by my aunt when I was younger cause she liked the name Aya and Ni means 2 cause I was her second favorite niece. so I put those two names together and yea it made Ayani Saiyuki... so I guess Ayani Saiyuki is my fake name, I started calling my self that to people in 9th grade cause I like it, don't get me wrong. Everyone knew my real name, it was also like a nick name cause there was another girl with the same name as me (Ellen), so I started that nick name to avoid confusion. I didn't think of the nick name Ellie till the end of my senior year. I really hope this answer it, sorry its so long...

- Ellie
Posted on: 2012/4/28 15:05
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
So is Ellie Tokuzawa ur fake name? Or Ayani Saiyuki ?
Posted on: 2012/4/27 22:29
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
http://www.utadanet.com/forums/print.php?form=2&forum=3&topic_id=4058&post_id=105386

That's the link ^ and yes it is on this site.

And I was reading your comments and it made me very happy and I was considering on doing a blog about it... I really hope the administrator will delete it and I've been you know, trying to get my mind off of it, but I keep thinking about it you know -.- gah, I'm so weak! I also have been thinking of those *ahem* emo thoughts but I restrained myself. I'm hoping my friends and my bf's friends will talk to me again and people will stop calling me and names calling me "fake". You guys are really nice! Hikki gots some cool fans! I'm jealous! lol Thanks guys for saying nice things to me! It made me happy! THANKS GUYS AGAIN!

p.s.

When I do the blog, I will link you guys to it and also let you know who and why they post that about me. Thanks!

LOTS OF LOVE!!

- Ellie
Posted on: 2012/4/27 21:41
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I'm unsure if anyone knows this, but...I'm Hikki's neighbor *gets hated on by members* ;___;

????
Seriously ?!!? where is she then

*Curls up into ball* She is everywhere *weeps silently*
Posted on: 2012/4/27 19:30
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I'm unsure if anyone knows this, but...I'm Hikki's neighbor *gets hated on by members* ;___;

????
Seriously ?!!? where is she then
Posted on: 2012/4/26 21:58
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan

Well, I personally would forget about it. I don't allow internet activities to interfere with my actual life. Ohh, but if this is happening with the people around you, then I'd say keep away from them because if they're picking on you, then they really aren't friends. good luck and stuff, and remember keep chin up and let the light reflect brightly from your eyes B)
Posted on: 2012/4/26 16:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>