General Utada Discussion
  HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
OH YES ! Thanks ! Well, actually the list I wanted to write was just a simple big page with a big table with all of the songs in alphabetical order, year and where to find them. A sort of catalogue you can print at home to cross out the songs you have and you find.
But it is true that the Utadanet discography is BY FAR the most complete list you can find ! I would not have heard about "No woman no cry" for example without it (but finding it was harder lol) ^_^
I have to take a look to see if some new were released but I guess I have all of Hikki's piano (very great), jazz (YEEES!) and music box albums (no comment...). So if you ever need the titles, but you maybe already have them ?

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/1/7 0:39
Administrator
A/S/L
Actually, the UtadaNet disco is pretty complete...
It has listed many of the covers that have been done of other songs etc...
It does need to be updated with some more recent stuff like covers such as the Green Day "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and some other stuff... like the different versions of those instrumental covers of hikki music such as the jazz and piano albums...

http://www.utadanet.com/discography

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/1/6 20:02
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
Exodus
01. Opening Album Version
02. Devil Inside Album Version
03. Exodus '04 Album Version
04. The Workout Album Version
05. Easy Breezy Album Version
06. Tippy Toe Album Version
07. Hotel Lobby Album Version
08. Animato Album Version
09. Crossover Interlude Album Version
10. Kremlin Dusk Album Version
11. You Make Me Want To Be A Man Album Version
12. Wonder 'Bout Album Version
13. Let Me Give You My Love Album Version
14. About Me Album Version
15. You Make Me Want To Be A Man Bloodshy and Avant Mix
16. You Make Me Want To Be A Man Junior Jack Mix
Posted on: 2006/1/6 3:19
HIKKI'S SONGS COMPLETE LIST
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
I recently have started a little something that (I hope) can interest some of you. I called it "Hikaru UTADA's songs - The Complete List" (I definitely must find a shorter title lol).

The goal is simple: Write the list of ALL Hikki's songs and where to find them (on CD, DVD or only MP3 if there are LIVE songs) so everybody here can have and enjoy them all. Not just the songs on her albums, singles & DVDs but also the LIVE versions, the REMIX versions, the INSTRUMENTAL versions... EVERYTHING ! A sort of Encyclopedia of her work ^_^

I had the idea when I found some songs she sang I absolutely did not know such as Bob Marley's "No woman no cry" or some duets etc. and of course some albums such as the "MUSIC BOX COLLECTIONS", the "JAZZ COLLECTIONS"... And I definitely decided to start it when I fell on songs on the internet, whose titles claim that Hikki is the singer even though she is not.

So as you surely understand, it will be a very big list ! I do not know if somebody here would be interested, but if you ever would like to help me to list all of this PLEASE do not be affraid to write lol

.Vincent.

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2006/1/5 2:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic