12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: KH2 - N.American release date
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I agree with Bluelava. It is nice with all the graphics and other stuff, but it seem to easy. When i played the first one, it was hecka hard! Though i was glad to finish it. Sanctuary was an okay song, but i like the part with the faster part where sora climbed the stairs (for players who have played it u know what i mean) SO yeah, i got the last day before spring break and i went cRaZy! SO what do i do, played it of course, but then i love Tetsuya Nomura's works with characters and etc. Though Before i was hoping that Hikki would make the song for KH2 because it would seem weird that someone else would do it. And u know games these day they always find someone else to dub the japanese song on a game. But Utada is the only one that is able to make the transition from Japanes to English smoothly.
(And excuse me for my lack of sense of grammars, I'm sowwy)
Posted on: 2006/4/15 19:28
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Wow. I finally got KH2 a few days ago and when i heard the song sanctuary by Utada i fell in love. The game is great. Awesome graphics, unique designs, and a new fighting style! All so wonderful. I'm so glad i got this game. I waited for nearly a year for it to come out! with it being delayed over 2 times.
Posted on: 2006/4/12 10:44
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh man, now I really really wanna play. But it sucks that the game is so linear! Though I haven't played it, so I can't judge yet.
Posted on: 2006/4/6 7:09
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20.M.AZ
Yeah, so, I was looking around the net for info regarding Kingdom Hearts 2 and whatnot, you know the whole bored at home story, and came across Utada. Don't know much about her, other than the whole "Simple and Clean" classic she did, and basically fumbled across this forum, well this thread rather since it was a direct link from google; and while I sit here and listen to some of her stuff I must say, she is quiet satisfying to listen to.

In regards to the game, really good. Graphics are amazing, the polish is definatly there, and the gameplay is as innovative and replayable as the first, the only downside to the game I can find, and I say this with care because I am so biast (in favor for Square), but the game is so damn linear it's like playing a movie... You can't get lost, you can't miss a chest, and you sure as hell can't take longer than an hour to complete each segment. Being a HUGE fan of the first game, I was very dissapointed in how easy it was to get 100% in this game.

If you look at the first game, you had to visit each world numerous amounts of times just to get that one fully complete! With things like finding all the Dalmations, grabbing all the keys, and beating all the impossible matches in the Colleseum, the game was damn near impossible to beat! This one was like walking in the park.

Aside from the exploration, the game was an absolute blast to look at and play. I enjoyed it nonetheless, just felt there was something left to desire. :(

I know this isn't the place to talk about games, I just thought I would put my opinion in edge wise.

Anyway, Go Utada!
Posted on: 2006/4/6 3:06
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
The only thing keeping me from playing it is my lack of cords to connect the PS2 to our new TV. damnness!!
Posted on: 2006/4/2 22:05
Administrator
A/S/L
HAHA ..so has anyone gone out and played it yet???

...its AMAZING HOW SMOOTH THE GRAPHICS ARE ... WOW
theres barely any aliasing ... and the textures are excellently done!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/4/2 16:42
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/F/Georgia, USA
I can't wait. The release is drawing near. Ahhh! I have the date into my cell phone so it will wake me up at 5 am that morning so I can drive to wal-mart and get it. Forget about school that week! I'm faking sick!
Posted on: 2006/2/25 13:42
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Hahahaha, have any of you heard clips of Haley Joel Osmont's voice in KH2?

Poor kid's gone through puberty on a rocket sled XD
Posted on: 2006/2/25 12:20
  •  fantasygurl
      fantasygurl
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Ooh!! yatta~~!!
Posted on: 2006/2/5 20:22
  •  timeless.hikki
      timeless.hikki
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Doko ni ka.
Well, it's not exactly March 1st...
Because, as many KH2 awaiters will know, as of now, there are no sites with a proper release date. Amazon says April 1st, others say March 30th...it's impossible to say who's right.
HOWEVER, it IS official: it will be released in March. The president of Square-Enix (the company that is producing KH2) himself announced that the international release of KH2 will be in March. So WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! One more month!!! ^^ So excited (and I complete spoiled myself a week ago, so now I'm sad. )

Image courtesy of Hikki Forever
Posted on: 2006/2/1 15:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>