1234...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hey, lets talk about hair.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

HELVENEUE wrote:
no disrespect, but i think the idea of cosplaying is stupid :-?

Hmmm.... Well, I think that it takes talent (Just what tombraiderjmm said ^ ^) and MONEY!!! I wanted to cosplay too, but I had NO talent OR money. XD I can't sew. My mom doesn't want me around needles, but I think that it would be a GREAT experience!!! X3
Posted on: 2006/5/9 15:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I think cosplaying is cool. Especially when people make their own costumes. That takes real talent, I wish I could do something like that.
Posted on: 2006/2/10 20:05
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Rogue wrote:
Heuh.. I don't think Rogue's hai ris red on the back. Rather brown, light brown.

Well I was referring to the old version of Rogue. The one from the original comic books, she had red hair and strips of white hair on her front. If you're talking about the one from the X-men movie, her character has brownish hair instead. So it's your choice. That's cool to dress up as Yuna. I want to see too.
Posted on: 2006/2/10 15:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
no disrespect, but i think the idea of cosplaying is stupid
Posted on: 2006/2/10 11:27
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Rogue wrote:
Heuh.. I don't think Rogue's hai ris red on the back. Rather brown, light brown.

Hmm, maybe I'll try it someday. First i should make a costume ^_^

Hey, I already cosplayed Yuna, from ffx! Was great!
Everybody wanted to be on a picture with me ^^
*bit strange though*
Want to see a picture?
Heck yeah! I want to see! It's weird cause this girl at my school, showed me her cosplay pictures yesterday. x3
Posted on: 2006/2/10 11:00
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium

Hmm, maybe I'll try it someday. First i should make a costume ^_^

Hey, I already cosplayed Yuna, from ffx! Was great!
Everybody wanted to be on a picture with me ^^
*bit strange though*
Want to see a picture?
Posted on: 2006/2/10 7:46
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Having white hair from hair dye or naturally is pretty rare. I think it looks cool because it stands out from most people. Rogue, if you cosplay her character, you can dye your front bangs or hair strips white as tombraiderjmm said and I think dying the back of it red would help.
Posted on: 2006/2/9 17:20
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Rogue wrote:
Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm sorry.

I'm not at all losing interest in Hikki, but it's jsut that I've passed the time I run after an artist all day. I'm a fan, but not a hardcore fan, you guys get me?

Ontopic ^_^ : Well, I like Rogue a lot, of the X-men. Her story is cool; she's a very strong character and she keeps on fascinating me..

Anyway, I'd like to cosplay her someday, and to color wy hair like hers. Now I wonder, what do I have to do? I have naturaly brown hair, so it's just needed to paint the pony or whatever you call it like.
Suggestions, anyone?
It has been awhile. What's new? And it's cool we, know what you're talking about. xP Rouge is cool too, cause she's super strong and can take people powers for a while. Very cool! Oh you are planning to dye a strip of your hair white like Rouge?
Posted on: 2006/2/9 14:56
  •  Rogue
      Rogue
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Woman, 18, Belgium
Hey guys! It's been a while, I'm sorry.

I'm not at all losing interest in Hikki, but it's jsut that I've passed the time I run after an artist all day. I'm a fan, but not a hardcore fan, you guys get me?

Ontopic ^_^ : Well, I like Rogue a lot, of the X-men. Her story is cool; she's a very strong character and she keeps on fascinating me..

Anyway, I'd like to cosplay her someday, and to color wy hair like hers. Now I wonder, what do I have to do? I have naturaly brown hair, so it's just needed to paint the pony or whatever you call it like.
Suggestions, anyone?
Posted on: 2006/2/9 4:11
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
are you guys really sure??? my bros friends dyed his hair and after a while he started to grow white hair! he said it was because he dyed it. the same thing happened to one of my bros, but nothing has happened to me. so, i thought it depeneded on the colur you dyed your hair. they both dyed it blonde.

yeah positive... dying hair doesn't make ur hair white...
EXCEEPT liek what ur saying right there...dying BLONDE... i tkae it ur friends has dark hair yes?? now u see u can't properly dye dark hair blonde...so when dark hair is going to get dyed blonde...it has to be BLEACHED first...now THAT is taking the colour of ur hair out making it WHITE so when the blonde gets put on...it loks blonde and natural..so...yea...u get my point ^^
anywayysss they won't grow white hair...they'll grow their normal hair but as for their blonde dyed hair...yep yep...that gonna be white
Posted on: 2006/2/9 3:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...7>